Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

How totally bizarre...

How totally bizarre...

Old Dec 10th 2005, 10:45 pm
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How totally bizarre...

Originally Posted by meelie
Nah matey my fathers dead, fatal brain haemorrage at 51!
Sorry to hear but thats a post for the lifestyles forum, not here :scared:
Old Dec 10th 2005, 10:47 pm
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
Sorry to hear but thats a post for the lifestyles forum, not here :scared:
Oh bugger does that mean they'll move it. Oh bugger again will they move this one too cos I said oh bugger?
Old Dec 10th 2005, 10:50 pm
Banned

Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Oh bugger does that mean they'll move it. Oh bugger again will they move this one too cos I said oh bugger?
I shall pray for you, probably get off with 2 hail mary's and a how's yer fahder
Old Dec 10th 2005, 11:11 pm
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute

I shall pray for you, probably get off with 2 hail mary's and a how's yer fahder
I wouldn't bother I'm too wicked and too far gone for you to bother praying for me. I'm going straight to hell. At least I won't find it hot there after acclimatising to this aussie heat!
Old Dec 10th 2005, 11:40 pm
Banned

I wouldn't bother I'm too wicked and too far gone for you to bother praying for me. I'm going straight to hell. At least I won't find it hot there after acclimatising to this aussie heat!
Oh stop ya bladdy whingeing, another post for the lifestyles forum, are you sure you belong here ?
Old Dec 10th 2005, 11:45 pm
Nicest member ( I think)

Oh stop ya bladdy whingeing, another post for the lifestyles forum, are you sure you belong here ?
Whingeing? I was merely stating that after acclimatising to the aussie heat I would not find it hot in hell. Now lukey, don't you go making assumptions about what I say, you hear!
Old Dec 10th 2005, 11:46 pm
Nicest member ( I think)

Old Dec 10th 2005, 11:51 pm
Banned

I thought you went shopping on your keyboard didnt you ?
Only a man would finish shopping that quickly
Old Dec 10th 2005, 11:59 pm
Nicest member ( I think)

I thought you went shopping on your keyboard didnt you ?
Only a man would finish shopping that quickly
I did and I've ordered pressies. And I can assure you I am no man, see my pic, I'm sitting down in the middle.
Attached Thumbnails How totally bizarre...-me.jpg  
Old Dec 11th 2005, 12:29 am
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light

I sense a "spark" here
Old Dec 11th 2005, 1:38 am
Nicest member ( I think)

Originally Posted by Linda Lushardi
I sense a "spark" here
Mmmm theres probably plenty in hell!
Old Dec 11th 2005, 2:31 am
Banned

I sense a "spark" here
You better not breathe in the direction of it Ms Lush, you may explode after last nights episode
Old Dec 11th 2005, 9:42 am
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light

You better not breathe in the direction of it Ms Lush, you may explode after last nights episode

Even worse now. I am inebri... umm cant spell it.. drunk for the second night in a row (that hasnt happened for a very long time!)
Had the neighbourhood christmas barbie this afternoon. Very impressed i was! Live jazz bans, clowns (no i wasnt on eof them) santa turned up. Spindliest looking santa i ever saw. FREE drinks and food.. never have i had steak in a freebie before Spent a great afternoon rolling about on the grass supping the free wine.
The "meet your neighbours" concep seems to have worked as we made friends with a fantastic Russian couple, invited round for dinner next week. If i remember rightly, they aent known for their quisine, i might suggest pizzas...lol
Old Dec 11th 2005, 9:47 am
Banned

Even worse now. I am inebri... umm cant spell it.. drunk for the second night in a row (that hasnt happened for a very long time!)
Had the neighbourhood christmas barbie this afternoon. Very impressed i was! Live jazz bans, clowns (no i wasnt on eof them) santa turned up. Spindliest looking santa i ever saw. FREE drinks and food.. never have i had steak in a freebie before Spent a great afternoon rolling about on the grass supping the free wine.
The "meet your neighbours" concep seems to have worked as we made friends with a fantastic Russian couple, invited round for dinner next week. If i remember rightly, they aent known for their quisine, i might suggest pizzas...lol
Glad you had a good time ya bladdy Lush