British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   How totally bizarre... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/how-totally-bizarre-342014/)

Luke I Amyofath Dec 10th 2005 10:45 pm

Re: How totally bizarre...

Originally Posted by meelie
Nah matey my fathers dead, fatal brain haemorrage at 51!

Sorry to hear but thats a post for the lifestyles forum, not here :scared:

meelie Dec 10th 2005 10:47 pm

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
Sorry to hear but thats a post for the lifestyles forum, not here :scared:

Oh bugger does that mean they'll move it. Oh bugger again will they move this one too cos I said oh bugger?

Luke I Amyofath Dec 10th 2005 10:50 pm

Oh bugger does that mean they'll move it. Oh bugger again will they move this one too cos I said oh bugger?

I shall pray for you, probably get off with 2 hail mary's and a how's yer fahder

meelie Dec 10th 2005 11:11 pm

I shall pray for you, probably get off with 2 hail mary's and a how's yer fahder

I wouldn't bother I'm too wicked and too far gone for you to bother praying for me. I'm going straight to hell. At least I won't find it hot there after acclimatising to this aussie heat!

Luke I Amyofath Dec 10th 2005 11:40 pm

I wouldn't bother I'm too wicked and too far gone for you to bother praying for me. I'm going straight to hell. At least I won't find it hot there after acclimatising to this aussie heat!

Oh stop ya bladdy whingeing, another post for the lifestyles forum, are you sure you belong here ?
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/wa...smiley-084.gif

meelie Dec 10th 2005 11:45 pm

Oh stop ya bladdy whingeing, another post for the lifestyles forum, are you sure you belong here ?
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/wa...smiley-084.gif

:confused: Whingeing? :confused: I was merely stating that after acclimatising to the aussie heat I would not find it hot in hell. Now lukey, don't you go making assumptions about what I say, you hear!

meelie Dec 10th 2005 11:46 pm

:D :D :D

Luke I Amyofath Dec 10th 2005 11:51 pm

I thought you went shopping on your keyboard didnt you ?
Only a man would finish shopping that quickly :p

meelie Dec 10th 2005 11:59 pm

1 Attachment(s)

I thought you went shopping on your keyboard didnt you ?
Only a man would finish shopping that quickly :p

I did and I've ordered pressies. And I can assure you I am no man, see my pic, I'm sitting down in the middle.

Linda Lushardi Dec 11th 2005 12:29 am

I sense a "spark" here :D

meelie Dec 11th 2005 1:38 am

Originally Posted by Linda Lushardi

Mmmm theres probably plenty in hell!

Luke I Amyofath Dec 11th 2005 2:31 am

You better not breathe in the direction of it Ms Lush, you may explode after last nights episode :p

Linda Lushardi Dec 11th 2005 9:42 am

You better not breathe in the direction of it Ms Lush, you may explode after last nights episode :p

:D

Even worse now. I am inebri... umm cant spell it.. drunk for the second night in a row (that hasnt happened for a very long time!)
Had the neighbourhood christmas barbie this afternoon. Very impressed i was! Live jazz bans, clowns (no i wasnt on eof them) santa turned up. Spindliest looking santa i ever saw. FREE drinks and food.. never have i had steak in a freebie before :D Spent a great afternoon rolling about on the grass supping the free wine.
The "meet your neighbours" concep seems to have worked as we made friends with a fantastic Russian couple, invited round for dinner next week. If i remember rightly, they aent known for their quisine, i might suggest pizzas...lol :beer: :D

Luke I Amyofath Dec 11th 2005 9:47 am

:D

Even worse now. I am inebri... umm cant spell it.. drunk for the second night in a row (that hasnt happened for a very long time!)
Had the neighbourhood christmas barbie this afternoon. Very impressed i was! Live jazz bans, clowns (no i wasnt on eof them) santa turned up. Spindliest looking santa i ever saw. FREE drinks and food.. never have i had steak in a freebie before :D Spent a great afternoon rolling about on the grass supping the free wine.
The "meet your neighbours" concep seems to have worked as we made friends with a fantastic Russian couple, invited round for dinner next week. If i remember rightly, they aent known for their quisine, i might suggest pizzas...lol :beer: :D

Glad you had a good time ya bladdy Lush :beer: :beer: