Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

How totally bizarre...

How totally bizarre...

Old Dec 9th 2005, 10:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How totally bizarre...

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
How stupid can one get I ask......
You aint read any of my threads or youd see I have never ever said I was an ozzie

Sorry, you spent your first 19 years in UK, then next 20 or so in US (probably where you learnt to be a gob sh***!) then the last 4 in between UK and Aus.

I appologise for my mistake

By the way I was only jesting, but since you've spent some of your life in the US I will forgive your lack of humour. xxxx
Old Dec 9th 2005, 10:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Perthforme
OK luke where are ye from ?
I think he's sulking somewhere!!
Old Dec 9th 2005, 10:23 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by WendyC
I think he's sulking somewhere!!
Awe Bless
Old Dec 9th 2005, 10:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Awe Bless

I'm sure he'll be back when he's hadtime to think of an answer!
Old Dec 9th 2005, 10:26 pm

I'm sure he'll be back when he's hadtime to think of an answer!
err ummm errrr .... etc etc .....
Old Dec 9th 2005, 10:33 pm

Won't ya miss the Brit humour when ya get to oz??
That it facthunt ( say it fast ) is over i'm off to bed .nighty night
Old Dec 9th 2005, 10:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

That it facthunt ( say it fast ) is over i'm off to bed .nighty night

Yeah I got it!!!

Good Night
Old Dec 9th 2005, 10:38 pm
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, you spent your first 19 years in UK, then next 20 or so in US (probably where you learnt to be a gob sh***!) then the last 4 in between UK and Aus.

I appologise for my mistake

By the way I was only jesting, but since you've spent some of your life in the US I will forgive your lack of humour. xxxx
God, your thicker than I imagined, please do show me any post by me saying I ever lived in the USA
What a comedy of errors you are :P
Old Dec 10th 2005, 12:18 am
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute

God, your thicker than I imagined, please do show me any post by me saying I ever lived in the USA
What a comedy of errors you are :P
Luke I Amyofath
Dysexlic Wleshnam

As quoted by yourself

lacking "life skills" would be an alternative

Its hard to explain, I lived my first 20 years in uk and then 19 years in n america followed by 4 yrs between uk and oz.
Im open for enlightenment, I have views about both hemispheres and continents that may be totaly incorrect in fact, yet sometimes facts are incorrect too.

Sorry but I couldn't help but jump in and answer your question. Forgive me but USA does actually stand for United States of America (just in case you didn't realise that fact)
Old Dec 10th 2005, 12:32 am
Forum Regular

Polyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by meelie
Luke I Amyofath
Dysexlic Wleshnam

As quoted by yourself

Sorry but I couldn't help but jump in and answer your question. Forgive me but USA does actually stand for United States of America (just in case you didn't realise that fact)

North America (where say USA?) includes Canada y'know. (Luke the Canuck )

And I thought it was the yanks that were bad at comprehension and geography.
Old Dec 10th 2005, 12:43 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Polyphemus
North America (where say USA?) includes Canada y'know. (Luke the Canuck )
I thought the same thing - he said N America, not USA, 1 just happens to include the other . (MrsD the Aussie (who are supposedly ignorant & untravelled) )

Last edited by MrsDagboy; Dec 10th 2005 at 12:52 am.
Old Dec 10th 2005, 12:45 am
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
I thought the same thing - he said N America, not USA, 1 just happens to include the other . (MrsD the Aussie (who are supposedly ignornant & untravelled) )

When i read that comment i immediately thought of you Mrs D. Not because you are, but because i thought of how offended you may be. And to be honest, i wouldnt blame you!!
Old Dec 10th 2005, 12:50 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meelie
Luke I Amyofath
Dysexlic Wleshnam

As quoted by yourself

Gawd, is there no end to the thicko assumptions. I dont know about your knowledge of geography but when I lived in Canada it was in North America
Old Dec 10th 2005, 12:55 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Linda Lushardi
When i read that comment i immediately thought of you Mrs D.
I'm ignorant or untravelled? (would help though if I could type, then it wouldnt look like I was illiterate as well LOL).
Old Dec 10th 2005, 1:00 am
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
I'm ignorant or untravelled? (would help though if I could type, then it wouldnt look like I was illiterate as well LOL).

yeah, but you're cute with it so dont bother yourself..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.