Reload this Page >

How much would you miss BE

How much would you miss BE

Old May 7th 2011, 2:23 pm
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How much would you miss BE

If for some reason it was taken away.

Right am being honest, i would be devasted , for me its a little piece of being 'at home', its been there for the ups and downs, it probably knows more about me than most people, and i have been friends with it for years and years
Old May 7th 2011, 2:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How much would you miss BE

It's a bit like the Trueman Show

I enjoy the banter, the wit, the occasional moan and feel like I know some of these members pretty well. I'm on here, usually a daily check in, 'cos I enjoy it and it's useful.

But if it was suddenly gone, I'd change channel and get back to my pizza
Old May 7th 2011, 2:31 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by ann m
It's a bit like the Trueman Show

But if it was suddenly gone, I'd change channel and get back to my pizza

Must admit i know i would grieve it a bit, (perhaps i need to got to bed)
Old May 7th 2011, 2:57 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Not a lot to be honest,it'a a big world out there.
Old May 7th 2011, 9:08 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
it's a big world out there.
especially through your eyes
Old May 7th 2011, 9:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

pproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Margaret3
If for some reason it was taken away.

Right am being honest, i would be devasted , for me its a little piece of being 'at home', its been there for the ups and downs, it probably knows more about me than most people, and i have been friends with it for years and years
I only bother occasionally now when really bored or when there's a topic of interest find with the event of Facebook it's easier to narrow down to real friends and family and some acquaintances you want to stay in touch with.

Obviously having a bored can't be arsed to get out of bed morning today as I'm here.
Old May 7th 2011, 9:42 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
especially through your eyes
My friend im glad you aint seen half the things i've seen
Old May 7th 2011, 11:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

I'd miss logging on to the banter- I don't do facebook, and I don't get out much, and there isn't always ironing to do at 6am when I've taken DD to swimming training, and have to be quiet for another 40 mins until OH gets up to go to work.
Old May 7th 2011, 11:37 pm

ukecadet is an unknown quantity at this point

My friend im glad you aint seen half the things i've seen
your not talking about your nether regions are you?
It can't be that gross(there's a line in that)Beauty's skin deep mate.
Old May 8th 2011, 1:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Where's the poll?

I'd miss it....

Bit like an elderly aunt... Visit when you can, remember, want money... Ridicule her incontinence and amnesia, miss her dreadfully when she dies

You never appreciate what you have until its gone
Old May 8th 2011, 8:08 am
BE Enthusiast

LINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond repute

I would miss it
I log on everyday
Old May 8th 2011, 8:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Just think of what you could do with those hours.

Complete a masters, etc.

So I'd be happy, really. BE is not a support tool for me, just an amusing distraction - and a bit of a forum for some interesting news and ideas. Occasionally their are some absolute gems of advice. The fact it is British is meaningless to me.
Old May 9th 2011, 3:13 am

ukecadet is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
Just think of what you could do with those hours.

Complete a masters, etc.

So I'd be happy, really. BE is not a support tool for me, just an amusing distraction - and a bit of a forum for some interesting news and ideas. Occasionally their are some absolute gems of advice. The fact it is British is meaningless to me.
I'm going to stick that on the fridge.
That's the last you'll hear from me for while
Cheers Badge.
Old May 9th 2011, 1:09 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by ukecadet
I'm going to stick that on the fridge.
That's the last you'll hear from me for while
Cheers Badge.
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, come back
Old May 9th 2011, 1:20 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Not a lot to be honest,it'a a big world out there.
It sure is and its very scary, thats why I hide on here, its safer

Originally Posted by eddie007
Where's the poll?

I'd miss it....

Bit like an elderly aunt... Visit when you can, remember, want money... Ridicule her incontinence and amnesia, miss her dreadfully when she dies

You never appreciate what you have until its gone
Sounds like my sister's kids......elderly aunty Poll, I visit when I can, dish out cash, pressies, mobile phones, end-of-year-party costumes, batteries for small furry toys,,,, get ridiculed for occasional (pretend) amnesia and stupidity....but they miss me dreadfully when I come back here, and they follow me with comments about how much they appreciate me, " and by the way Aunty Poll these are all the things we forgot we wanted while you were here "

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.