Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

How much money can you spend in a week?

Wikiposts

How much money can you spend in a week?

Old Mar 2nd 2006, 1:25 am
BE Forum Addict

YoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How much money can you spend in a week?

i just spent $25k on a new car...... no have no money ever for the rest of my life!!!!!! hehehehehe
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 2:03 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by YoSemite
i just spent $25k on a new car...... no have no money ever for the rest of my life!!!!!! hehehehehe
What Type of car?

My bills this week:
Container/Shipment £3750
Flights/Accomodation Gatwick to Melbourne via Singapore & Malaysia £2306
Geneva Car Hire £500
Geneva Flights £350
Italy Trip £2500
Additional Furniture for daughters room £3200
Car hire Oz £500
Short Term Apartments £3000
Hotels UK £620
Hotels Oz £350
Nursery UK £1100
Nursery Oz £600
I'm getting depressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 4:11 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by thebears
What Type of car?

My bills this week:
Container/Shipment £3750
Flights/Accomodation Gatwick to Melbourne via Singapore & Malaysia £2306
Geneva Car Hire £500
Geneva Flights £350
Italy Trip £2500
Car hire Oz £500
Short Term Apartments £3000
Hotels UK £620
Hotels Oz £350
Nursery UK £1100
Nursery Oz £600
I'm getting depressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ffs, how much money have you got
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 4:25 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
ffs, how much money have you got
We have delayed our christmas and winter holidays for our Geneva and Italian trips.

Hopefully we find rental accomodation and get out of the short term apartments faster.

But still thought the other costs were much the same as what everyone else is having too incur during migration? Just all mine are in this last week of Feb/first week of March.

Maybe its because both my wife and I are 40% tax payers?
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 4:31 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=thebears]We have delayed our christmas and winter holidays for our Geneva and Italian trips.

I'm obviously on the wrong forum

Is there one for poor people
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 4:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

We have delayed our christmas and winter holidays for our Geneva and Italian trips.
[

Well if you're on the wrong one them so am I.

Which means it must just be them that's in the wrong place
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 5:00 am
Gold Member

skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Margaret2]

yeah...right!
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 6:01 am
Oxygen Pig

TRIMIX will become famous soon enoughTRIMIX will become famous soon enough

Had an argument with the wife, she feels she is a rugby widow on Saturday afternoon. The other day she went out with the joint credit card on Saturday afternoon and text me that cost you a fortune.

That cost loads especially as she took all three daughters and they all had a great shop !

I suppose I will have to drink more

Roll on Irish Day.
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 7:45 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC
Well if you're on the wrong one them so am I.

Which means it must just be them that's in the wrong place

...and me!
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 8:09 am

[QUOTE=skywalker]

yeah...right!

Old Mar 2nd 2006, 8:45 am
Forum Regular

hawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bordy
Dan Murphys in Boronia ? Is that for the Organic Beer ?
Mountain Goat - bewdiful
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 12:11 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Margaret, didn't you also delay your winter holidays to Millport & Arran ????
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 8:39 pm

Originally Posted by Bordy
Margaret, didn't you also delay your winter holidays to Millport & Arran ????

PMSL, have you seen how much the ferry is these days :scared:
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 11:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=julesandco]If you think that's bad, just wait until you get here! Our moto for the move is now "Welcome to Australia - here's the bill".

What with housing, cars, school supplies, food (still expensive), boat (OK - choice, not necessity!), furniture and electricals that weren't being shipped, bed linen, kitchen utensils.......

Ya dead right there...........WA is one of the highest taxed cities in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 12:11 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorrry What on earth; that's additional for a bedroom; would cost over 3 grand :scared: I think we should be told

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.