Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

How much for flights???

Wikiposts

How much for flights???

Old Feb 15th 2007, 6:23 am
BE Enthusiast

yolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How much for flights???

Originally Posted by Margaret3
I got quoted from Thomas Cook, £2,660,00, this was 2 adults and 1 child one way, and 1 adult return, leaving 1st april to melbourne
That seems quite high? we were £2300 for six of us one way
Old Feb 15th 2007, 6:47 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by yolandacharm
That seems quite high? we were £2300 for six of us one way
am getting limited to choice as my daughter is returning to the uk and we have to use an airline with an escourt service, this was a quote from emirates, but will check around, good this thread, lets you know if your being ripped off
Old Feb 15th 2007, 9:47 am
BE Enthusiast

yolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret3
am getting limited to choice as my daughter is returning to the uk and we have to use an airline with an escourt service, this was a quote from emirates, but will check around, good this thread, lets you know if your being ripped off
That probably would make a difference! Good luck getting a good price, try travel agents and haggle like mad! you never know!
Old Feb 15th 2007, 10:22 am

gedge has disabled reputation

we fly back to the Uk tomorrow, booked in Nov/Dec direct with Virgin Atlantic on their website for about $1600 each inc taxes, plus we get $100 back each for paying with a virgin credit card
Old Feb 15th 2007, 10:28 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
we fly back to the Uk tomorrow, booked in Nov/Dec direct with Virgin Atlantic on their website for about $1600 each inc taxes, plus we get $100 back each for paying with a virgin credit card
Good price Gedge - I paid 2300 direct with emirates online but same flight with tour operator was over $200 more.

Have a great time back there
Old Feb 15th 2007, 10:35 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by sasbear
Good price Gedge - I paid 2300 direct with emirates online but same flight with tour operator was over $200 more.

Have a great time back there
yeah it was.. seems no one ones to go to the UK in Feb.. i wonder why...
thanks, i'm just looking forward to two weeks with my boy
Old Feb 15th 2007, 10:40 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

It cost us £1,800 for 2 adults BA/Quantas via Japan to Sydney return ticket valid for a year coming back via Bangkok. Leaving in Feb, used local travel agent.

cause it depends on what time of year you fly as to prices.
Old Feb 15th 2007, 11:06 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
It cost us £1,800 for 2 adults BA/Quantas via Japan to Sydney return ticket valid for a year coming back via Bangkok. Leaving in Feb, used local travel agent.

cause it depends on what time of year you fly as to prices.
Hiya Possoms - was talking to tiredwith twins other week and said I would love to meet up with you all when I get back - how are you fixed up for some time in April?
Old Feb 15th 2007, 9:48 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sasbear
Hiya Possoms - was talking to tiredwith twins other week and said I would love to meet up with you all when I get back - how are you fixed up for some time in April?
aww mate I would have loved to but we emigrate on 27th Feb

if your ever down Tassie way would love to see you

didnt realise you were coming back is it just for a holiday? this is Sasbear not Turtletom int it?