Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

How much did you pay for....

Wikiposts

How much did you pay for....

Old Oct 2nd 2010, 9:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How much did you pay for....

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
$190 for a major - thats bloody good.

Wendy, do you have a name for your car? You refer to it as a 'her', I bet you do, bet you anything.

I have a name for mine and my car is a 'girl' and I felt very protective of her when she was raised up yesterday for her tyre change.
Akin to a girl walking up a flight of stairs in an atrium and every bloke craning to see up her skirt...
Old Oct 3rd 2010, 12:12 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How much did you pay for....

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
Akin to a girl walking up a flight of stairs in an atrium and every bloke craning to see up her skirt...