Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

How many forum members does it take to change a light bulb?

Wikiposts

How many forum members does it take to change a light bulb?

Old Feb 8th 2006, 11:32 am
birmingham to brisbane

cam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nice
Default Re: How many forum members does it take to change a light bulb?

sorry but i think you'll find your not allowed to actually change the afore mentioned lightbulb .. now we're in aus ... we need to get someone in to do it and charge us $40's for the pleasure
Old Feb 8th 2006, 3:12 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

they've forgotten the 1 mad poster who invades the topic, changes the subject and sparks off a whole different topic...

so how much are lettuces where you are?
Old Feb 8th 2006, 3:16 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scutterUK
they've forgotten the 1 mad poster who invades the topic, changes the subject and sparks off a whole different topic...

so how much are lettuces where you are?

Lettuces, lettuces, don't talk to me about bloody lettuces. Cost a bloody fortune.
Old Feb 8th 2006, 3:24 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

Originally Posted by diddy
Lettuces, lettuces, don't talk to me about bloody lettuces. Cost a bloody fortune.
yeah same here! and the ones you get are usually as manky as 'out.... i wont even mention the cellery either!... or the bread...

by the way how much is everyone's grocery shopping bill?

oh go on you might as well include the petrol price in that as well eh?
Old Feb 8th 2006, 3:28 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

yeah same here! and the ones you get are usually as manky as 'out.... i wont even mention the cellery either!... or the bread...

by the way how much is everyone's grocery shopping bill?

oh go on you might as well include the petrol price in that as well eh?
I think we're getting off topic a bit here, so I found this website that may help on industrial lighting:

www.ula.com.au
Old Feb 8th 2006, 3:46 pm
life begins again...

I think we're getting off topic a bit here, so I found this website that may help on industrial lighting:

www.ula.com.au
i don't suppose now would be the time to announce i got the job would it?...

alright! i'll leave it there.
Old Feb 8th 2006, 3:48 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

i don't suppose now would be the time to announce i got the job would it?...

alright! i'll leave it there.

Good man. It's a bit off topic though, unless you're gonna be working for a lightbulb company.

Well done, when do you start?

Paul.
Old Feb 8th 2006, 3:50 pm
life begins again...

Good man. It's a bit off topic though, unless you're gonna be working for a lightbulb company.

Well done, when do you start?

Paul.
cheers mate.

well i'll get to turn them on and off a few times, will that count?

i start 2 weeks today.
Old Feb 8th 2006, 4:06 pm
Pet
Forum Regular

Pet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nice

I thought it was one to change the light bulb and 500 to argue over whether light bulbs are better in Australia or the UK.

I thought it was one to change the light bulb and 500 to complain about how they are so much more expensive in Aus than UK
Old Feb 8th 2006, 4:15 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

cheers mate.

well i'll get to turn them on and off a few times, will that count?

i start 2 weeks today.

Have you been working since you arrived or have you been on one holiday?
Old Feb 8th 2006, 7:11 pm
life begins again...

Have you been working since you arrived or have you been on one holiday?
no i started work a week after i landed. well i call it work. i mate offered me some contract work as a 'favour' but didn't pay me for the first 2 months of it. that's when i moved to the position i'm in currently. i had a week off last march when my folks came over and did the tourist thing round sydney and canberra, but that's been all.

i'm desperate to see more places than i have, so when i get the chance and the money, i'll be on my bike again.

it's gotta be done!

heard anything about your interviews yet?
Old Feb 9th 2006, 1:10 am
Livin it large

Mctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant future

On the Canada forum.....

None.

There is nothing wrong with the light bulb, and if you think there is then you shouldn't have emigrated, cos you don't want to fit in with the culture.

On the Oz forum......

What light bulb? Let's get drunk
Old Feb 9th 2006, 2:06 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: How many forum members does it take to change a light bulb?

Some more..............

Q How many surrealists does it take to change a lightbulb?
A a fish

Q Why does it take 12 women with PMT to change a lightbulb?
A IT JUST DOES, RIGHT!!!!!

And my favourite one -

How many dyslexics does it take to change a lihgt blub?

Cheers

Buzzy