Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

How I am coping easily with the wait!!!!!!!

Wikiposts

How I am coping easily with the wait!!!!!!!

Old Feb 20th 2006, 4:00 am
BE Enthusiast

touchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond repute
Smile How I am coping easily with the wait!!!!!!!

Hi,

I've read a fair bit on this board about how stressful the wait is for a visa, once the application has been submitted.

Anyways...I'd like to let you know that we are coping easily...and will share our methodology with you:

Me and the wife submitted our 136 app a week ago. The very next day....my wife tested positive for HCG!!!!!!!

Before the uninitiated out there give be sympathy and wish her a speedy recovery from this medical ailment...I should let you know that HCG is infact nothing more than a pregnancy hormone!!

So...to cut a long stroy short....our visa application is out there...and we couldn't care less!!!

We're are thought fretting more about miscarriages etc.

Should things not work out for baby...then at least we have the small consolation of migration to Oz!!

Touch wood...come October...we're gonna be over the moon either way!

Regards
TC
Old Feb 20th 2006, 4:03 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How I am coping easily with the wait!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by touchingcloth
Hi,

I've read a fair bit on this board about how stressful the wait is for a visa, once the application has been submitted.

Anyways...I'd like to let you know that we are coping easily...and will share our methodology with you:

Me and the wife submitted our 136 app a week ago. The very next day....my wife tested positive for HCG!!!!!!!

Before the uninitiated out there give be sympathy and wish her a speedy recovery from this medical ailment...I should let you know that HCG is infact nothing more than a pregnancy hormone!!

So...to cut a long stroy short....our visa application is out there...and we couldn't care less!!!

Should things not work out for baby...then at least we have the small consolation of migration to Oz!!

Regards
TC
I might get pregnant to take my mind off it

Seriously though, congratulations, take things easy and what is meant to be in the visa department, will happen.

You get her to put her feet up and spoil her.

You have bigger things to think about for the moment and I really hope everything goes well for you.

Bloody fantastic news TC.

Sam
Old Feb 20th 2006, 4:45 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,

Regards
TC
Congratulations, it's one way of keeping your mind occupied!!
Really pleased for you guys.
Mandi
Old Feb 20th 2006, 5:00 am
Account Closed

mashy is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: How I am coping easily with the wait!!!!!!!

Hi,

Regards
TC

What lovely news. Congratulations. Hope all goes well!!!
Old Feb 20th 2006, 5:19 am
Gold Coast and Loving it.

nick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Regards
TC
Great news TC !!

PP if you need a donor !! LOL

Nick
Old Feb 20th 2006, 5:35 am
Here and loving it!

cheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Regards
TC
Congratulations and may all your little spuds be Golden Wonders!

Good Luck
Cheri x
Old Feb 20th 2006, 5:40 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Regards
TC

CONGRATULATIONS

Sounds like a fab way of killing the time, guess we'll just have to practice though as after two we decided no more,

All the pleasure without the pain!
Old Feb 20th 2006, 5:41 am
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Regards
TC
Congratulations to you!!!
Lynne
Old Feb 20th 2006, 7:13 am
BE Enthusiast

leechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: How I am coping easily with the wait!!!!!!!

Congratulations hope everything goes smoothly, and get pampering!!
Old Feb 20th 2006, 7:14 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nick72
Great news TC !!

PP if you need a donor !! LOL

Nick

Old Feb 20th 2006, 8:24 am
Gold Coast and Loving it.

nick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Thought that would make you smile !!

Not the only thing too !!!

Nick
Old Feb 20th 2006, 8:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

touchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all the best wishes.

I have now come to realise though that I'm more anxious with the pregnancy than I would have been with waiting for the 136!!!

Can't wait until we are past 13 weeks

TC
Old Feb 20th 2006, 8:39 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations TC.
Lets hope there's a double celebration for you later this year
Julie. x