Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

hOW THE HELL DO I GET RID OF THESE MAGGITS IN MY BIN (GROSS THREAD)

Wikiposts

hOW THE HELL DO I GET RID OF THESE MAGGITS IN MY BIN (GROSS THREAD)

Old Jan 13th 2009, 4:29 pm
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hOW THE HELL DO I GET RID OF THESE MAGGITS IN MY BIN (GROSS THREAD)

Originally Posted by northernbird
Get these people in. They come once a month for $5 a time and keep your bin nice and fresh.

http://www.wheeliewash.com.au/index.html
Oh I say, I like the sound of that. Will investigate similar for Sydney, thanks.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 5:39 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

We freeze any sea food scraps i.e bug shells prawn heads or guts from filleting fresh fish. Take it out on the night that the bin goes out.
Left over meat? That's like people that reckon they have left over wine
Old Jan 13th 2009, 5:47 pm
mmmmmm duff

MarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by cresta57
Left over meat? That's like people that reckon they have left over wine
Old Jan 13th 2009, 5:53 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Put your rubbish in a bag and tie the bag up properly. pretty simple really.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 6:06 pm
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of

Hello renth do u not think im doin that lmao
Old Jan 13th 2009, 6:11 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know why everyone has maggots in their bins. I don't think I've ever seen any in ours. Mind you, the old man or my son do the garbage thing.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 6:57 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

I let off one of those insect 'bombs' and shut the bin lid.

Then afterwards I put that 'bin rid' or whatever its called and we havent had a problem since.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 7:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

sunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond repute

Make sure you rinse off meat packaging to get rid of any blood before it goes in the bin.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 8:27 pm
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of

Thats a good idea professionalprincess
Old Jan 14th 2009, 10:51 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irishfamily
Hello renth do u not think im doin that lmao
OK, do what we did and get a great dane so all the flies are attracted to the dog's shit in the yard rather than the bin - Hey presto, no maggots.
Old Jan 15th 2009, 11:13 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
OK, do what we did and get a great dane so all the flies are attracted to the dog's shit in the yard rather than the bin - Hey presto, no maggots.
Thats my trick too, and you get the additional fun of seeing an 8 year old boy with a peg on his nose gagging as he does poo patrol!
Old Jan 15th 2009, 11:20 am
(It's not my real name)

Originally Posted by sme
Thats my trick too, and you get the additional fun of seeing an 8 year old boy with a peg on his nose gagging as he does poo patrol!
My plan failed, dog shit in yard and maggies in the bin this morning. Good job I don't care.
Old Jan 15th 2009, 1:18 pm
Sharon

well i had dog shit in the yard but no maggots in the bin so far . only my nother in law lmao