Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

How has your day started ?????

Wikiposts

How has your day started ?????

Old Sep 19th 2006, 11:14 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute
Default How has your day started ?????

I have been living in my street in Oz for about 10 weeks now....
This morning my son and daughter ride to school and my son had fallen off his bike so rushed out of the garage door into the street to help him.......In the meantime my daughter, comes out behind me and pushes the remote button inside the garage as she comes... she has no helmet on so tell her to go back and get it ...... turns around -- garage is shut fast and door is locked
I am standing in middle of street in my dressing gown :scared:
this is where I am so pleased I have got friendly with my neighbours..... I run down the street and she welcomes me in, gives my daughter a helmet, makes me a cup of tea!!!!!! bless her..... then I phone hubby at work who finds it highly hilarious...........

then another neighbour texts my friend to say"I hear you have a streaker !!!!!"
Thank the lord I have a sense of humour eh !!!!
Well that is how my day started !!!
Lets hope it gets better eh lol
Old Sep 19th 2006, 11:38 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How has your day started ?????

We've only just got up. Over here in Perth the day has just begun!

Have a good day!
Old Sep 19th 2006, 11:50 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

sounds like a cracking start to the day
Old Sep 19th 2006, 11:51 am
Forum Regular

cresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
This morning my son and daughter ride to school and my son had fallen off his bike so rushed out of the garage door into the street to help him.......In the meantime my daughter, comes out behind me and pushes the remote button inside the garage as she comes... she has no helmet on so tell her to go back and get it ...... turns around -- garage is shut fast and door is locked
this is where I am so pleased I have got friendly with my neighbours..... I run down the street and she welcomes me in, gives my daughter a helmet, makes me a cup of tea!!!!!! bless her..... then I phone hubby at work who finds it highly hilarious...........

Good on ya
I popped down the back stairs a couple of weeks ago to grab a pair of jeans and a top from the line, I just had my bra and pants on and as we're so isolated here I didn't give it a second thought, I bumped straight into the meter reader who just smiled and said "Boo" We all burst out laughing, Sean thought it was hilarious as he was under the house loading the Ute at the time. I had to run back up the stairs quick smart.
We saw him in Coles last week at the checkout and he said " Oh hi I nearly didn't recognise you with your clothes on"
Old Sep 19th 2006, 12:34 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cresta's conscience
Good on ya
I popped down the back stairs a couple of weeks ago to grab a pair of jeans and a top from the line, I just had my bra and pants on and as we're so isolated here I didn't give it a second thought, I bumped straight into the meter reader who just smiled and said "Boo" We all burst out laughing, Sean thought it was hilarious as he was under the house loading the Ute at the time. I had to run back up the stairs quick smart.
We saw him in Coles last week at the checkout and he said " Oh hi I nearly didn't recognise you with your clothes on"

Nice one !!!!
I have just been to school and the office even know as my lovely daughter has shared the story on the way to school

Good job I have intergrated so well eh
Jane
xx
Old Sep 19th 2006, 12:37 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one !!!!
I have just been to school and the office even know as my lovely daughter has shared the story on the way to school

Good job I have intergrated so well eh
Jane
xx
Nice one Did any of the neighbours get a piccie
Old Sep 19th 2006, 1:10 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Nice one Did any of the neighbours get a piccie

Lucky for everyone concerned NO !!!!
Old Sep 19th 2006, 1:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute

Could've been worse and you'd just got out of the shower.
Old Sep 19th 2006, 2:02 pm
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

HeHe !!! Sorry, had to laugh at that one, thats the sort of thing that would happen to me !!!!

Hope your day gets better !!
Old Sep 19th 2006, 10:42 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
HeHe !!! Sorry, had to laugh at that one, thats the sort of thing that would happen to me !!!!

Hope your day gets better !!
Day coming to an end now ..... not too many traumas lol !!! although the whole street now know what I look like 1st thing in the morning :scared:
don't you just love it when your kids do stuff like that ???? lol

Jane
xx
Old Sep 19th 2006, 10:48 pm

RooksieJ is an unknown quantity at this point

hubbie got a flat ....... tyre