Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

How has your day been?

How has your day been?

Old Sep 22nd 2013, 8:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How has your day been?

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Do they know what's the matter with OH Eddie?
Nope... Still "systemically unwell" but all the screens have come back clear... They will follow him up as an outpatient this week... Unless he gets worse, then he goes straigt back

Bit of a bloody shock to the system... He has never had a days illness... Well nothing serious... And his certificate is for 3 weeks... They don't hand Three weeks out casually.....
Old Sep 22nd 2013, 8:41 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007
Nope... Still "systemically unwell" but all the screens have come back clear... They will follow him up as an outpatient this week... Unless he gets worse, then he goes straigt back

Bit of a bloody shock to the system... He has never had a days illness... Well nothing serious... And his certificate is for 3 weeks... They don't hand Three weeks out casually.....
Well I hope he's feeling better soon.

Take it easy too Ed
Old Sep 23rd 2013, 11:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH

Been up since 0500 and at work since 0630.... I walk through the door and am IMMEDIATELY expected to read a medical report for a retiree who has been at home all day... And translate...

Take responsibility for australianisng the **** wits CV... It's hard to "sell" a lazy toe rag who has an answer for everything and no real plans to get a job...and has never done a hard days work in his life.... But has worked as a Telecommunication Sales EXECUTIVE... For a week when he was 17.... And not managed to hold down a job for more than a month BEFORE he came here...c vcgb;(: ec d. Bv bv xfgf......

Find the ****ing jobs AND apply for them!

Can't even be trusted to dial a number and speak to some one.... Or leave a message on an answer machine....

I want to spend acme time with my SICK husband and chillax into some shite TV..NOT continue working as a job finder/careers adviser/professional CV writer /pimp

"Email me what he has and I'll sort it tomorrow...." I say But right now I have had enough!!!!!!!!

I have TOLD him..and them.... For frickin MONTHS That going out all day thursday/Friday/Saturday with his mates will NOT be finding him anything when he misses the busiest ads days of the week!!!!!!

You work all week..THEN you get a weekend... You are NOT entitled to party all weekend if you aren't working....and don't have a job....

As for the 7-8 jobs he COULD have applied for today whilst I was at work? Has he applied for them? has he **** as like....

I want my home back, I want my life back, I want my peaceful life back... Not this crap
Old Sep 23rd 2013, 11:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh.. And by the way... If you have bar experience and are applying for bar jobs but don't even mention it on your CV you ain't bloody likely to be offered one now are you?

Ditto waiting experience...and you "forget" to mention that....

And kitchen experience.... But you fail to mention that......

As for "I want to earn some cash so I can travel".. As an employer I would put that in the bin... Coz I want some one to stay a bit longer than a couple of weeks.... And will be off as soon as they have enough....

And telling them he is a POM will get 40% of the applications he has handed out stuck straight in the bin round here... Let them find out WHEN they meet you and have taken a shine to you at interview....

Oh... And if you're applying for bar work TELL THEM YOU HAVE YOUR RSA will yer?

SCREAM: smiley
Old Sep 25th 2013, 4:22 am

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Melancholy today....

It's my eldest's birthday (16), and I always feel a little melancholy anyway (as my Mum and Dad aren't here any more and he was their first Grandchild and the apple of their eye) - but this is compounded by the fact he's in Nepal, trekking with school and I can't even speak to him to wish him a Happy Birthday

Oh well - I know he's having an amazing time and it'll be a birthday he'll never forget.
Old Sep 25th 2013, 4:22 am

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Melancholy today....

It's my eldest's birthday (16), and I always feel a little melancholy anyway (as my Mum and Dad aren't here any more and he was their first Grandchild and the apple of their eye) - but this is compounded by the fact he's in Nepal, trekking with school and I can't even speak to him to wish him a Happy Birthday

Oh well - I know he's having an amazing time and it'll be a birthday he'll never forget.
Old Sep 25th 2013, 8:31 am
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by julesandco
Melancholy today....

He will be having a ball.What 16 year gets to say I went to Nepal for his birthday.Happy birthday to him.My 16 year is going to Vietnam tonight.I know I'm going to cry at the airport but I just hope that she has a safe and fantastic trip.
Old Sep 29th 2013, 6:08 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

A very good day, my sister is still clear of cancer, I was offered another job on Friday via a friend, I am not accepting it as I am happy where I am but its a nice confidence boost. We are just waiting on our tax rebates and we have settled in nicely in the new house and area.

All is well and we are feeling very lucky at the moment.
Old Sep 29th 2013, 10:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cheetah7
A very good day, my sister is still clear of cancer, I was offered another job on Friday via a friend, I am not accepting it as I am happy where I am but its a nice confidence boost. We are just waiting on our tax rebates and we have settled in nicely in the new house and area.

All is well and we are feeling very lucky at the moment.
Great news all round! About bloody time you had some good news.
Old Sep 29th 2013, 12:52 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OleJanx
Great news all round! About bloody time you had some good news.
Same goes for you, you are long overdue some good news as well.

Hows things with you? Hubby asked how you were the other day,
Old Sep 30th 2013, 3:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Peaceful and reflective...
Old Sep 30th 2013, 10:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

WOW... Blast from the past... Just been out for dinner with VERY unexpected guests from the UK... About to have baskin robins under the patio as pudding....

It's ALWAYS lovely seeing people from home... Espcially when least expected!!!!
Old Sep 30th 2013, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

EllBee has a spectacular aura aboutEllBee has a spectacular aura aboutEllBee has a spectacular aura about

My day has been amazing. In fact the last two have... I'm staying in Tasmania atm and yesterday I went to cataract gorge. Today I went out to Cradle mountain via Sheffield ( famous for its murals) and back via the Ashgrove cheese factory-yum yum. Both the gorge and the mountain were stunning, and the weather is treating me well too! Off to Hobart tm... Excited!
Old Sep 30th 2013, 11:16 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EllBee
My day has been amazing. In fact the last two have... I'm staying in Tasmania atm and yesterday I went to cataract gorge. Today I went out to Cradle mountain via Sheffield ( famous for its murals) and back via the Ashgrove cheese factory-yum yum. Both the gorge and the mountain were stunning, and the weather is treating me well too! Off to Hobart tm... Excited!
I knew you'd love it

Give my love to Hobart
Old Oct 2nd 2013, 4:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty good.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.