Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

How has your day been?

How has your day been?

Old Mar 27th 2013, 8:22 am
Moreland Member

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How has your day been?

Originally Posted by Cheetah7 View Post
Oh Jesus Christ on a bike.

I dont own any vaseline and I cant get off the sofa to buy any either, feeling too weak and dizzy now.

Oh well.

Blimey must have been the Nurse in my Wife.... she already knew. I thought they told her.
Old Mar 27th 2013, 8:27 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle View Post
Blimey must have been the Nurse in my Wife.... she already knew. I thought they told her.
They never said a word to me the bastards, otherwise I would have prepare and bought some.

Seriously, I cant leave the house now and hubby is working so wondering what the **** I can do.

Old Mar 27th 2013, 8:30 am
Moreland Member

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

They never said a word to me the bastards, otherwise I would have prepare and bought some.

Seriously, I cant leave the house now and hubby is working so wondering what the **** I can do.

Just specifically asked the wife, and they told her.
Old Mar 27th 2013, 8:33 am
Moreland Member

Errrm try some humour maybe

Old Mar 27th 2013, 8:40 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle View Post
Errrm try some humour maybe

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Unqkoqw0cuE
Ive found something that will substitute.

Bugger, Ive made up the solution - I have to have a glass every 15 minutes - 3 litres from 4pm and the final litre at 6am tomorrow morning.

I want it all to be over and I want it all to be OK -
Old Mar 27th 2013, 8:44 am
Moreland Member

Bugger, Ive made up the solution - I have to have a glass every 15 minutes - 3 litres from 4pm and the final litre at 6am tomorrow morning.

Hope it does go ok for you..... I'm sure it will, positive thinking pays heaps of dividends in the majority of cases. Good luck
Old Mar 27th 2013, 11:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Hope all goes well for you Remember the first rule, though: However grim and miserable things get, there will be humour lurking somewhere...
Old Mar 27th 2013, 11:50 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck - keep thinking of the bacon butty later
Old Mar 27th 2013, 1:06 pm

Thanks everyone - 3 litres of the lemon stuff gone and 3 litres of something of a nasty colour out but no burning so must have been lucky.

Feeling really weak now but it said on the form I can go back to clear fluids, black tea/coffee kind of stuff so I am having a cup of black sweet coffee now.

Oh my god food has never seemed so significant as it does now - I am thinking in no particular order, the follow:

fish and chips
KFC (dont normally touch that stuff)
Faggots and mash
Home made burgers
shepherds pie and peas
Sausage egg and chips
easter eggs
mushrooms

and lots of other stuff that is bad for me. Oh my god I am hungry, cant wait till this is over and I will eat my dog.
Old Mar 27th 2013, 1:08 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone - 3 litres of the lemon stuff gone and 3 litres of something of a nasty colour out but no burning so must have been lucky.

Feeling really weak now but it said on the form I can go back to clear fluids, black tea/coffee kind of stuff so I am having a cup of black sweet coffee now.

Oh my god food has never seemed so significant as it does now - I am thinking in no particular order, the follow:

fish and chips
Faggots and mash
Home made burgers
shepherds pie and peas
Sausage egg and chips
easter eggs
mushrooms

and lots of other stuff that is bad for me. Oh my god I am hungry, cant wait till this is over and I will eat my dog.
What time is your appt today?
Old Mar 27th 2013, 1:17 pm

Originally Posted by old.sparkles View Post
What time is your appt today?
Its tomorrow, I have to be there at 12.45pm and will be seen about 2pm. Its going to be a long night tonight and even longer day tomorrow.
Old Mar 27th 2013, 1:34 pm

Its tomorrow, I have to be there at 12.45pm and will be seen about 2pm. Its going to be a long night tonight and even longer day tomorrow.
Sorry - I thought maybe it was already tomorrow given all the lemon stuff drunk You want to try and get some sleep if you can
Old Mar 27th 2013, 2:47 pm

Originally Posted by old.sparkles View Post
Sorry - I thought maybe it was already tomorrow given all the lemon stuff drunk You want to try and get some sleep if you can
Im going to have another drink, I am allowed the clear fluid/tea/coffee (black) so I shall make something to tide me over till hubby gets in from work in about half an hour and then I will go to bed.

God I am hungry, like really hungry to the point I cannot concentrate and am dreaming of pies and stuff.
Old Mar 27th 2013, 2:49 pm

Im going to have another drink, I am allowed the clear fluid/tea/coffee (black) so I shall make something to tide me over till hubby gets in from work in about half an hour and then I will go to bed.

God I am hungry, like really hungry to the point I cannot concentrate and am dreaming of pies and stuff.
Just don't dream of giant marshmallows (old I know but...)
Old Mar 27th 2013, 10:44 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

fish and chips
Faggots and mash
Home made burgers
shepherds pie and peas
Sausage egg and chips
easter eggs
mushrooms

Haven't had Fleet Air Arm and mash since 2009, lovely stuff

good luck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.