Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

How has your day been?

How has your day been?

Old Mar 26th 2013, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

Tim65 has a brilliant futureTim65 has a brilliant futureTim65 has a brilliant futureTim65 has a brilliant futureTim65 has a brilliant futureTim65 has a brilliant futureTim65 has a brilliant futureTim65 has a brilliant future
Default Re: How has your day been?

You and I have a long history mate...

And a lot in common.... For many years my team played yours in the same divisions...and if you ever came to an away game against the Us (col u)between 68 and 2006 we probably Were within a hundred meters or so of each other

Followed them home and away for many years as I said after all the crap that's gone on think the fans deserved it. Good reading about the lower league clubs in articles by 200%
Old Mar 26th 2013, 9:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Crap last few days, scared, exhausted physically & mentally.
Old Mar 26th 2013, 9:58 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chris and farideh
Crap last few days, scared, exhausted physically & mentally.
Everything okay?
Old Mar 26th 2013, 10:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

She's not been the same since she finally met me!

Have sent you some karma Fari.
Old Mar 27th 2013, 2:18 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Picked up the wife from her Colonoscopy.... she cant eat the Roast Pork meal I've prepared for her dammit. Have to have it heated up tomorrow.

All clear thankfully.
Good news but why couldn't she eat the dinner? After mine, I ate all the food I could find, I was starving. (not literally obviously, first world problem and all that). No one told me I couldn't eat stuff.
Old Mar 27th 2013, 2:42 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Picked up the wife from her Colonoscopy.... she cant eat the Roast Pork meal I've prepared for her dammit. Have to have it heated up tomorrow.

All clear thankfully.
Ive got mine tomorrow - it's the not eating that is so hard, I had to go home early from work this morning - managed 2 hours. Start drinking that stuff at 4pm today, I am so hungry and dizzy I cant get off the bloody sofa.

My sister is undergoing chemo/radio for her bowel cancer so I cannot wait to get mine out of the way and hopefully get the all clear. I was nervous about the procedure but now I just want it out of the way and realise that the end result is the only important thing and nothing else matters.

Well aside from a large bacon sarnie with sauce on it and pie, chips, pasta etc.....
Old Mar 27th 2013, 2:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Good news but why couldn't she eat the dinner? After mine, I ate all the food I could find, I was starving. (not literally obviously, first world problem and all that). No one told me I couldn't eat stuff.

They said no fatty or spicy stuff, which was me stymied as I only do Curries and Roasts.... Well that is..... I can cook other stuff, but not as good as those items. I had the spuds all ready and vegies all ready to go... Having them today instead.

Last edited by ozzieeagle; Mar 27th 2013 at 3:00 am.
Old Mar 27th 2013, 2:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cheetah7
Ive got mine tomorrow - it's the not eating that is so hard, I had to go home early from work this morning - managed 2 hours. Start drinking that stuff at 4pm today, I am so hungry and dizzy I cant get off the bloody sofa.

My sister is undergoing chemo/radio for her bowel cancer so I cannot wait to get mine out of the way and hopefully get the all clear. I was nervous about the procedure but now I just want it out of the way and realise that the end result is the only important thing and nothing else matters.

Well aside from a large bacon sarnie with sauce on it and pie, chips, pasta etc.....
Yehp Sharon got really weak before she went in. One thing she did do well, was make up some chicken noodle soup before hand then strain all the ingridients out and have that as a broth.... Made some Jelly as well. So all of that was tasty at least.

Hope it goes well for you
Old Mar 27th 2013, 3:25 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Yehp Sharon got really weak before she went in. One thing she did do well, was make up some chicken noodle soup before hand then strain all the ingridients out and have that as a broth.... Made some Jelly as well. So all of that was tasty at least.

Hope it goes well for you
I don't like Jelly, but I am having vegemite broth as that is about all I can stomach as I a dont like soup, they suggested clear soup but no matter how hungry I am I just cant.

Talking of vegemite, think its time for some hot vegemite drink. Can I ask, how come she couldnt eat her pork afterwards? They told me I could eat what I wanted afterwards - hubby is going to bring me some casserole I do believe.
Old Mar 27th 2013, 3:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I don't like Jelly, but I am having vegemite broth as that is about all I can stomach as I a dont like soup, they suggested clear soup but no matter how hungry I am I just cant.

Talking of vegemite, think its time for some hot vegemite drink. Can I ask, how come she couldnt eat her pork afterwards? They told me I could eat what I wanted afterwards - hubby is going to bring me some casserole I do believe.
They said fatty foods, my Pork is nothing without the Crackling and crunchy soft insides spuds... So My wife said save it till tomorrow.

Did your husband play you any youtube songs to get you in the mood

Last edited by ozzieeagle; Mar 27th 2013 at 3:36 am.
Old Mar 27th 2013, 3:38 am

They said fatty foods, my Pork is nothing without the Crackling and crunchy soft insides spuds... So My wife said save it till tomorrow.

Did your husband play you any youtube songs to get you in the mood

Ive got my vegemite broth, the mere thought of any other kind of soup makes me feel sick so i shall make do with that.

I am dreading that drink I have to have later, someone said you need to be glued to the toilet.
Old Mar 27th 2013, 3:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ive got my vegemite broth, the mere thought of any other kind of soup makes me feel sick so i shall make do with that.

I am dreading that drink I have to have later, someone said you need to be glued to the toilet.
Yes that wasn't the best.... Still we even managed to get a laugh out of that.....( I suggested a walk around the park as a game of bowel roulette directly after the first sachet) She was very weak in the morning. Probably weakest I've seen her since the days just after our kids were born.

One good point was fairly bright and happy quite soon after the procedure. Just couldnt go hell for leather on anything she wanted to have.
Old Mar 27th 2013, 3:50 am

Yes that wasn't the best.... Still we even managed to get a laugh out of that.....( I suggested a walk around the park as a game of bowel roulette directly after the first sachet) She was very weak in the morning. Probably weakest I've seen her since the days just after our kids were born.

One good point was fairly bright and happy quite soon after the procedure. Just couldnt go hell for leather on anything she wanted to have.
Just finished my drink, I cant believe how weak/shaky I feel and I dont have to go in hospital till 12.45pm tomorrow - it's going to be a long day/night.

Time for a green tea with lots of sugar.
Old Mar 27th 2013, 6:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Just finished my drink, I cant believe how weak/shaky I feel and I dont have to go in hospital till 12.45pm tomorrow - it's going to be a long day/night.

Time for a green tea with lots of sugar.
Make sure you vaseline/barrier cream your anus- the stuff that comes out ends up like burning acid!! (Speaking from experience.)
Old Mar 27th 2013, 7:18 am

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
Make sure you vaseline/barrier cream your anus- the stuff that comes out ends up like burning acid!! (Speaking from experience.)
Oh Jesus Christ on a bike.

I dont own any vaseline and I cant get off the sofa to buy any either, feeling too weak and dizzy now.

Oh well.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.