Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

How has your day been?

How has your day been?

Old Jun 6th 2013, 7:23 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How has your day been?

Originally Posted by chris and farideh
Putting your draws together Will keep you out of mischief at least.
Drawers all done without any injuries or swearing

Now just the robes left to do .......... tomorrow
Old Jun 6th 2013, 8:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Drawers all done without any injuries or swearing

Now just the robes left to do .......... tomorrow
Crikey! Maybe you should hire yourself out. A sort of alternative to Hire a Hubby.
Old Jun 6th 2013, 9:03 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
Crikey! Maybe you should hire yourself out. A sort of alternative to Hire a Hubby.
I would have done the robes as well, except I did the laundry and shopping today as well, and I need to save something for tomorrow - the exciting life of the unemployed
Old Jun 6th 2013, 10:01 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

I would have done the robes as well, except I did the laundry and shopping today as well, and I need to save something for tomorrow - the exciting life of the unemployed
Big Issue seller
Old Jun 6th 2013, 12:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Oh god what a crap day, with messages coming over from Family that my dad is very sick in hospital, but the siblings keep saying dont come over until they get all the result first, I don't know what to do now, book the ticket or not.
Then had to take DD to her regular appointment to Sydney eye hospital just to be told she has genetic condition on her optic disc that most doctors get it wrong, also both Me & OH need to get tested for it too now as its quite dangerous in some cases. but no cure but can be kept under control with vision field tests.
Then get home & daughter get messages sent to her from her friends at school that a boy in their class has taken syntactic LSD drug & has jumped off 3rd floor balcony to his death
Old Jun 6th 2013, 12:29 pm

Oh god what a crap day, with messages coming over from Family that my dad is very sick in hospital, but the siblings keep saying dont come over until they get all the result first, I don't know what to do now, book the ticket or not.
Then had to take DD to her regular appointment to Sydney eye hospital just to be told she has genetic condition on her optic disc that most doctors get it wrong, also both Me & OH need to get tested for it too now as its quite dangerous in some cases. but no cure but can be kept under control with vision field tests.
Then get home & daughter get messages sent to her from her friends at school that a boy in their class has taken syntactic LSD drug & has jumped off 3rd floor balcony to his death
Oh Fari - I'm sorry to hear all of that - none of us need that sort of day

(((((hugs)))))
Old Jun 6th 2013, 12:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Fari - I'm sorry to hear all of that - none of us need that sort of day

(((((hugs)))))
Well & truly crap day today.
Old Jun 6th 2013, 12:33 pm

Well & truly crap day today.
Did your family say when they expect more news?
Old Jun 6th 2013, 12:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Did your family say when they expect more news?
No, my sister has gone to hospital to find out why it is taken so long for the result to come through, I know it's frustrating for them too, for not knowing either, but its very stressful for me as I can't get to speak to my dad.
Old Jun 6th 2013, 12:55 pm

No, my sister has gone to hospital to find out why it is taken so long for the result to come through, I know it's frustrating for them too, for not knowing either, but its very stressful for me as I can't get to speak to my dad.
for you.
Old Jun 6th 2013, 1:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

for you.
I'm off to bed now, can't wait for today to end, hopefully tomorrow things might look brighter.
Old Jun 6th 2013, 1:05 pm

I'm off to bed now, can't wait for today to end, hopefully tomorrow things might look brighter.
Take care Fari - thoughts with you.
Old Jun 7th 2013, 2:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Take care Fari - thoughts with you.
Today seems to be a lot better day, dad blood sugar has dropped to 7:50 from 19.
He is having a go at nurses & doctors all the time, that's just like him impatient.
But still don't know how long they are keeping him, so hopefully they will discharge him soon.
Old Jun 7th 2013, 3:18 am

Today seems to be a lot better day, dad blood sugar has dropped to 7:50 from 19.
He is having a go at nurses & doctors all the time, that's just like him impatient.
But still don't know how long they are keeping him, so hopefully they will discharge him soon.
Oh that is good news

Hopefully all on the mend. How are you feeling?
Old Jun 7th 2013, 4:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Oh that is good news

Hopefully all on the mend. How are you feeling?
Better today tnx.x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.