Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

How has your day been?

How has your day been?

Old Jun 1st 2013, 12:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How has your day been?

DD and friend went to the CBD to see "Vivid"- the Dr Who display. They got rather wet, but seemed to enjoy it. I'm stuffed - made a curry with chicken and sweet potato, and washed it down with wine. I'm not supposed to eat spicy foods or onion, but I was naughty!! Paying for it a bit now....
Old Jun 1st 2013, 2:10 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

I'm jetlagged. Arrived back from UK Thursday night, slept for about 5 hours then had a 7 hour round trip Friday to pick my dogs up. Went to bed at 11.30pm woke up at 3am feeling like Timmy Mallet. Fell asleep this arvo at 1pm - woke up at 5.30pm.............no sign of tiredness this side of 6am. Bollocks!
Old Jun 1st 2013, 2:15 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I may regret asking this but how does Timmy Mallett feel?
Old Jun 1st 2013, 2:23 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Wide Awake!

You know..........."its good to know you're ready and you're wide awake, the weekends here so get set go" Wacaday and all that. He used to bounce about on Saturday morning TV like a loon.
Old Jun 1st 2013, 3:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
DD and friend went to the CBD to see "Vivid"- the Dr Who display. They got rather wet, but seemed to enjoy it. I'm stuffed - made a curry with chicken and sweet potato, and washed it down with wine. I'm not supposed to eat spicy foods or onion, but I was naughty!! Paying for it a bit now....
DD & two of her friends also went down to see Dr Who display, they even dressed up as one of the characters, should have seen her when she came back, soak to the bone, she did say it was very busy even with the rain.
Old Jun 1st 2013, 6:50 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

I met him when I was 10 and he worked on BBC Radio Oxford and I lived in Oxfordshire at the time. He was a nice bloke as I recall.
Old Jun 2nd 2013, 2:43 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

We have decided to get the oil radiator out as our bedroom is freezing and this morning it was so nice not to wake up cold. I seem to feel the cold more here than I did in the UK.

We are off for a drive later and then do some shopping but other than that, a quiet day.
Old Jun 2nd 2013, 2:55 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
I met him when I was 10 and he worked on BBC Radio Oxford and I lived in Oxfordshire at the time. He was a nice bloke as I recall.
I remember seeing him interviewed as just the normal bloke that he is and he is actually really nice, and not as daft as his public persona is made out to be. Witty guy and very likeable.
Old Jun 2nd 2013, 3:00 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ponyrama
Wide Awake!

You know..........."its good to know you're ready and you're wide awake, the weekends here so get set go" Wacaday and all that. He used to bounce about on Saturday morning TV like a loon.
Never watched it. I know he wore bright coloured stuff and had a big hammer. More than that I have no clue.
Old Jun 2nd 2013, 9:30 am
beach bum

Never watched it. I know he wore bright coloured stuff and had a big hammer. More than that I have no clue.
I think he needed Ritalin.

It's pissing down here today. Sorry wrong thread.
Old Jun 2nd 2013, 11:00 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

That was Cresta
Old Jun 2nd 2013, 11:45 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
That was Cresta
He calls it a hammer? Awww sweet!
Old Jun 2nd 2013, 10:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

My first consignment of leaflets has been dropped off- rather damp, as despite instructions they didn't leave it under cover. 9 sets of 302 magazines and leaflets to be counted, sorted, folded and then tomorrow distributed. I'll certainly build up some muscles - and all for $38.80.

Think I've just entered the slave labour market- goodness knows how I'll carry them all. I'll have to divide it into about 6 trips.
Old Jun 2nd 2013, 10:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

My day has been good. Mrs. Janx pissed off to Washington D.C. to see her sister today. I had a nice drive to Thiefrow T5, and an even better, if somewhat noisier drive back!
For the next two weeks, it's just me and the zoo ( a dog and three cats)
I refused to put them in boarding kennels or cattery, so I can do what the hell I want, so long as the place is tidy two days before here return...meanwhile , I'm doing a credible impression of Bob the slob.
Maaarvelous!
Old Jun 2nd 2013, 11:19 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
My first consignment of leaflets has been dropped off- rather damp, as despite instructions they didn't leave it under cover. 9 sets of 302 magazines and leaflets to be counted, sorted, folded and then tomorrow distributed. I'll certainly build up some muscles - and all for $38.80.

Think I've just entered the slave labour market- goodness knows how I'll carry them all. I'll have to divide it into about 6 trips.
Wow - sounds like you're gonna be busy and for not a lot of reward. Good luck with that.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.