Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

How has your day been?

How has your day been?

Old May 22nd 2013, 8:51 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How has your day been?

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
What he said. I have periods of 'WTF, someone shoot me now' and periods of 'someone will want me next week'. I read and read and read. Tiddler finished school last November and still hasn't found anything so much of my time is spent stopping her from going dolally.

She gets the 'you've not go any experience' line and I get the 'you're a bit old' line. Can't sort either problem out so life's a bitch and then you die......
and now its "everyone's waiting till the government changes before they take anyone on"
Old May 24th 2013, 11:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

itigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond repute

Endone is my friend. Day 5 and the knee was the most painful yet this morning. Combination of a few hours without drug top up and being stiff from lying in the same position. It apparently went well, the operation. I get to take the outer bandage off today but the surgeon said because he did more than he thought it has to be the straight leg brace for the whole 6 weeks instead of 2. At least I'm partially weightbearing. Can't get in the car easily and have only found sitting across the back seats works so no family outings for a while.....

Managing ok with the crutches, get to try out the shower chair later.....can't wait to wash my hair!!

The family have gone out shopping but not without drama. They all seem to be coming down with something so there's been wailing from the young ones and exasperation from the one in charge. As much as he says my life is a doddle he has shown signs of great stress this week, even doing a pared back version....but he is doing great and I'm lucky to have his help.

Off to do more exercises now. Bending to 30 degrees....such fun!
Old May 24th 2013, 11:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Ouchies!! Sorry that you get 6 weeks instead of 2 in a brace. Hope the shower freshens you up, and that whatever bug the others have misses you- you don't want to be sick and immobile.
Old May 26th 2013, 12:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Had a wonderful evening on Saturday- actually went out with OH and DD for a meal and then a concert with Darren Percival. He was amazing and his band brilliant. We sat about 6 rows back on eye level with him. At one point he left the stage and walked along our row, stopped by DD and took her hand and sang to her!! She went all goofy and gave him a big thumbs up and cheesy grin!! (fan girl) Afterwards we went out and Mr P was in the foyer signing cd's and having photos taken. DD had taken the cd that he had given to her last Christmas at her first concert. He signed it and remembered that she sang - asked her to send him a song she had written!! DD was amazed - she hasn't finished the song however and has a maths test tomorrow so won't be working on it any time soon!! What a lovely man.
Old May 26th 2013, 9:26 pm
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dreamy
Good day yesterday, had an exam last night, felt it went well. Mind you, this is one of those stupid exams where there isn't an overall pass mark, you have to 'demonstrate competency in each area'... so technically, I could get 95% and still fail.
My exam result was posted online this morning.

99%!

99%!!!!!

I HATE not getting 100%

Barstewards.
Old May 26th 2013, 9:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

99%!

99%!!!!!

I HATE not getting 100%

Barstewards.
So where did you go so horribly wrong????

Congrats on the pass!
Old May 26th 2013, 11:23 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

99%!

99%!!!!!

I HATE not getting 100%

Barstewards.
Well, I won't be having you as my accountant with grades like that.
Old May 27th 2013, 12:15 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

99%!

99%!!!!!

I HATE not getting 100%

Barstewards.
ONLY 99%? Crikey, you need to keep up.

Well done Dreamy!
Old May 27th 2013, 1:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

I take it that isnt your Drug Calculation Exam for Nurisng? Anything less than 100% is an automatic fail in that one.

well done
Old May 27th 2013, 2:39 am
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
So where did you go so horribly wrong????

Congrats on the pass!
Originally Posted by Dorothy
Well, I won't be having you as my accountant with grades like that.
Originally Posted by scottishcelts
ONLY 99%? Crikey, you need to keep up.

Well done Dreamy!
Originally Posted by eddie007
I take it that isnt your Drug Calculation Exam for Nurisng? Anything less than 100% is an automatic fail in that one.

well done
Thanks guys. I have to brag about it on here as every one is sick of me going on about it on Facebook.

Dorothy, I'll give you a discount :P
Old May 27th 2013, 3:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Best friend forever ( about 30 years!! ) is on way to OZ right now for a 3 week visit.

Excited !! and just after she arrives we have to go to the public hospital to get the cast off my broken leg

Second stop is Dan Murphy's she loves aussie wine.

3 weeks of giggling and gossip coming up, yippeee.
Old May 27th 2013, 3:19 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Have had my contract extended for a couple of months - happy days
Old May 27th 2013, 8:07 am
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

99%!

99%!!!!!

I HATE not getting 100%

Barstewards.
If you had spent less time on Be you could have got 100% .Very disappointing.
Old May 27th 2013, 9:23 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Getting ready to go to Brighton for a day of MODness n northern soul and i hear there's some rockers about
Old May 27th 2013, 9:40 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Getting ready to go to Brighton for a day of MODness n northern soul and i hear there's some rockers about
They'll be ready for you

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.