Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

How do you pm someone?

Wikiposts

How do you pm someone?

Old Apr 26th 2006, 1:24 am
BE Enthusiast

mickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud of
Default How do you pm someone?

I know its probably very easy but how do you pm someone by return?

Cheers

Mick
Old Apr 26th 2006, 1:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How do you pm someone?

Originally Posted by mickagnew

Cheers

Mick
Left click on their user name in one of their posts, pop-up appears, select "Send a private message to xxxxxx".

Easy peasy.
Old Apr 26th 2006, 1:27 am
Vicki Herron

vickiherron10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: How do you pm someone?

Cheers

Mick
if you want to reply to a private message then once you have opened it and read it then just click on reply... the little blue box in the right hand corner of the mesage!
if you want to start a private message you just type in the name of who you want to send it to and VOILA!!
Old Apr 26th 2006, 1:47 am
BE Enthusiast

mickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Toontje
Left click on their user name in one of their posts, pop-up appears, select "Send a private message to xxxxxx".

Easy peasy.

Thanks

very easy peasy, I was doing a right click on the mouse which doesnt give you the options

Cheers
Old Apr 26th 2006, 1:51 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers

Mick
Hi Mick How's it going ?? I see your meet is coming together, good luck with that, If you click on a users name you can view profile and send a message from their profile or a box comes up when you click on their name and should give you the options to send a pm, or if you have a pm go to the bottom of your message and it should give you the option to reply
Hope that helps
Jane x
Old Apr 26th 2006, 2:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Hi Mick How's it going ?? I see your meet is coming together, good luck with that, If you click on a users name you can view profile and send a message from their profile or a box comes up when you click on their name and should give you the options to send a pm, or if you have a pm go to the bottom of your message and it should give you the option to reply
Hope that helps
Jane x
Jane Hi

Must have been having a brain wave as couldnt work that out.

How are things with you guys, do you have a date yet? and has the house sold?

Shame I havnt had any response from your neck of the woods with regards meet as some people are coming from afar as we did with you, what about your friend suzy?

It would appear that we will get between 10 and 20 couple, some with kids some without, place we are going is ideal for everyone as its got hotel, park, food and BAR, so looking good.

Let me know about your friend, I`ll keep you informed how its going, just got to pm everyone who said they were coming

Mick
Old Apr 26th 2006, 3:07 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Cheers

Mick

Wil pm you about it, ha, ha,ha, ha,ha,

God I'm easy amused
Old Apr 26th 2006, 5:56 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Jane Hi

Must have been having a brain wave as couldnt work that out.

How are things with you guys, do you have a date yet? and has the house sold?

Shame I havnt had any response from your neck of the woods with regards meet as some people are coming from afar as we did with you, what about your friend suzy?

It would appear that we will get between 10 and 20 couple, some with kids some without, place we are going is ideal for everyone as its got hotel, park, food and BAR, so looking good.

Let me know about your friend, I`ll keep you informed how its going, just got to pm everyone who said they were coming

Mick
Mick,
I have pm'd Suzy for you to let her know... You will find that some people who are not even registered on here may well go too, plus you will also have some no~shows even if they say they are coming as things sometimes happen !!!!
Have any of the p'boro people not replied??
I am sure you will be fine... you have a good amount of interest
Our house sale is still going through....... but still n ot exchanged so we are still not counting our chickens just yet !!!!!
Good Luck mate.... I would defo be coming if we weren't going to a wedding
Speak soon
Jane x
Old Apr 26th 2006, 6:00 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Mick,
I have pm'd Suzy for you to let her know... You will find that some people who are not even registered on here may well go too, plus you will also have some no~shows even if they say they are coming as things sometimes happen !!!!
Have any of the p'boro people not replied??
I am sure you will be fine... you have a good amount of interest
Our house sale is still going through....... but still n ot exchanged so we are still not counting our chickens just yet !!!!!
Good Luck mate.... I would defo be coming if we weren't going to a wedding
Speak soon
Jane x

I'm p****d off that I prob wont get there - can't really leave the rellies by themselves
Old Apr 26th 2006, 7:28 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Talking Re: How do you pm someone?

Originally Posted by sme
I'm p****d off that I prob wont get there - can't really leave the rellies by themselves

I know we would have liked to have gone too, can't you take your rellies with you.... maybe they would enjoy the day out
Jane x
Old Apr 26th 2006, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

I know we would have liked to have gone too, can't you take your rellies with you.... maybe they would enjoy the day out
Jane x
Good idea Jane, sme just bring them all along for a drink in the afternoon, there will be kids there as well and then theyll get the bug and all visit you out there

Mick
Old Apr 26th 2006, 7:36 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
God I'm easy amused
<nods in agreement>
Old Apr 26th 2006, 7:43 am
Forum Regular

mickandtrace is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers

Mick
Hiya
Either I have missed or just cant see but where is the meet going to be and even though we are heading for Brisbane can we still come!!!!!!! It would be our first meet up.

TraceyandMick
Old Apr 26th 2006, 7:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mickandtrace
Hiya
Either I have missed or just cant see but where is the meet going to be and even though we are heading for Brisbane can we still come!!!!!!! It would be our first meet up.

TraceyandMick
Hi Guys

Am organising the meet near St Albans, if you go to the meet sub forum all the deatils are there, its next to the barbie.

You are more than welcome as the more the merrier, so far we should be looking at at least 30 - 40 (have definite for 30 plus so far) some with kids some without. The venue has a travel lodge next to it if you want to stay over and beer, food, park, field for footie for kids and a pond.

Should be good so come along and its for everyone going to anywhere in Oz,
Let me know and Ill put you on the list, date is the 20th May, Sat.

Cheers

Mick