Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

How do others see you-in general?

How do others see you-in general?

Old Dec 10th 2005, 12:34 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How do others see you-in general?

Originally Posted by soapy
i dont think i would last long in here if i believed what people really thought of me
You mean I'm not a big scary lion with a big bone ? :scared:
Old Dec 10th 2005, 12:35 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

ok, i was trying to squeeze a fart oot, but it looked like a riddy
It's only a fart in Australia if it's heard by others.

Oops, shouldn't have said that word.....thread may now get moved to the lifestyle forum.
Old Dec 10th 2005, 12:36 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
You mean I'm not a big scary lion with a big bone ? :scared:
its funny, for some reason i didnt picture u the way u turned oot
still not sure what i expected. but that was horrid
Old Dec 10th 2005, 12:37 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
It's only a fart in Australia if it's heard by others.

Oops, shouldn't have said that word.....thread may now get moved to the lifestyle forum.
magic
Old Dec 10th 2005, 12:38 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

its funny, for some reason i didnt picture u the way u turned oot
still not sure what i expected. but that was horrid
Old Dec 10th 2005, 12:41 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by madsad
it funny donna, i was in a pub in sydney one night and there was this lassie who looked just like u, she came from your area too. i was gonna ask her if it was u( u were talking about a trip to sydney round about then) then her man spoke and he was an aussie
Old Dec 10th 2005, 12:42 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

I am a very quiet, mild mannered Racebite in real life.
Old Dec 10th 2005, 12:43 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bix
im just the same in real life. still a tit
Bix
da Bonehead

it funny donna, i was in a pub in sydney one night and there was this lassie who looked just like u, she came from your area too. i was gonna ask her if it was u( u were talking about a trip to sydney round about then) then her man spoke and he was an aussie
Malc picked up the accent quick didn't he.

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Ah well,there ya go,how do you no for sure it wisnae me

Donna.
Old Dec 10th 2005, 12:44 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

im just the same in real life. still a tit
Old Dec 10th 2005, 12:47 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by madsad
Ah well,there ya go,how do you no for sure it wisnae me

Donna.
it was at a celtic game it was lol
then i knew it couldnt be u
Old Dec 10th 2005, 1:13 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

I can't believe that some thinks that you are always angry, Donna. There are people on here who I actively avoid because they scare me and you are certainly not one of them. And anyone who can produce those gorgeous looking kids of yours must be ok I was just starting to type don't worry what other people think of you, when it dawned on me that I DO worry about what other people think of me

I hope I come across as being empathetic (No, not PATHETIC!!) and reasonably humoured. I know I have the occassional grumble but I really do try not to, and then I usually apologise or delete the post later on. Ooo, I am big chicken

DONNA IS LOVELY, SO NER NER DE NER NER
Old Dec 10th 2005, 1:17 pm
Master of verbal pish©

i moan about oz all the time, but noone listens to me. so that makes it ok
Old Dec 10th 2005, 1:19 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

i moan about oz all the time, but noone listens to me. so that makes it ok
I hadn't noticed that you moan about Oz all the time, so I must not have listen to you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.