Reload this Page >

How did you spend today?

Wikiposts

How did you spend today?

Old Oct 1st 2006, 10:56 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How did you spend today?

Given that it was a long weekend in Australia (ACT/NSW/SA), how did you spend it?

Wisely, I hope?

Last edited by iPom; Oct 1st 2006 at 11:08 pm.
Old Oct 1st 2006, 11:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How did you spend today?

Originally Posted by iPom
Given that it was a long weekend in Australia, how did you spend it?

Wisely, I hope?

We went to Semaphore for a picnic and a play on the beach
Old Oct 1st 2006, 11:06 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Working.
It was not a holiday here.
Southerners get it soft
Old Oct 1st 2006, 11:07 pm
Account Closed

Nicstids is an unknown quantity at this point

Wisely, I hope?
Not in Queensland it wasn't
Was at work all day
Old Oct 1st 2006, 11:07 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bix
Southerners get it soft
As it should be, because we work harder.
Old Oct 1st 2006, 11:09 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Nicstids
Not in Queensland it wasn't
Was at work all day
Yes, but you got labour day on May 1st this year. Fair's fair.
Old Oct 1st 2006, 11:11 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

As it should be, because we work harder.
Ah, but we are clever. We say "she'll be right" and things look after themselves.
Old Oct 1st 2006, 11:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

ianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond repute

Given that it was a long weekend in Australia (ACT/NSW/SA), how did you spend it?

Wisely, I hope?
not here it wasn't.
you b*ggers on the big desert island have it easy
Old Oct 1st 2006, 11:13 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Yes, but you got labour day on May 1st this year. Fair's fair.
I think you misunderstand.
That's when Sheila went to the hospital
Old Oct 1st 2006, 11:14 pm
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute

Wisely, I hope?
Househunting, from the lower north shore up to Avalon on the northern beaches... PITA but gotta do it...

Rod
Old Oct 1st 2006, 11:16 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bix
Ah, but we are clever. We say "she'll be right" and things look after themselves.
Hmmmm ...
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Spent the day at Yanchep Lagoon with some pals...............great day...........beautiful sunshine. Only thing is, I kept my sun glasses on and my face is now all red with big panda white eyes!!! :scared:
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Wisely, I hope?
Not in OZ yet, but in UK, and this is how we spend our weekend, need a few days to get over it thought.

On Saturday had viewer, then rushed up to blue water for daughter birthday present then queued up for an hour to be served , to buy couple of pairs trainers, then lost the OH, in blue water, then mobile had flat battery, couldn't reach him, then drive like mad to get home before another viewer get there.
Then on Sunday clean up the house for yet another lot of viewers, run to Tesco got home to do the ironing, then the viewer came back for second viewing with her children, of course the house didnt stay as tidy as the morning, but it serves them right for coming unannounced.
Then on Sunday taking the family to the Rain Forest cafe for our daughter birthday treat.
We got home in the evening, and did the rest of ironing.
Now waiting for a call from the garage to pick my car up, hope it passes the MOT. :scared:
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Self-employed - no holiday here either. Did take an extended lunch-break and splash around in the pool though.
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bix
I think you misunderstand.
That's when Sheila went to the hospital
Excuses, excuses...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.