Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

How to deal with interfering inlaws???

How to deal with interfering inlaws???

Old Nov 7th 2009, 12:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to deal with interfering inlaws???

Originally Posted by Dazza49
Hi,
I have the inlaws from hell, . My worst nightmare has happened and they arrived in oz to live on monday

Allyson
Oh you poor thing - have you thought of emigrating to UK?
Old Nov 8th 2009, 7:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by quoll
Oh you poor thing - have you thought of emigrating to UK?
Yes it has crossed my mind a few times in the last week
Old Nov 8th 2009, 8:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

livinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with PP and Quoll on this issue.I took my kids away from their grandmother 10 years ago.Of course my Mum wanted us to be happy but it did'nt stop her from being upset.Just because (and I don't mean this horribly)you might be happy with your plans (and you have a right to be)does'nt mean everyone left behind is going to share that happiness.As Quoll mentioned,they would be going through the griefing process.Its never an easy thing,who would be happy with someone they love alot moving 10,000 miles away.My twin recently emailed (she lives in Oz)me and told me if I don't return to Oz to live then I will only be recieving two emails a year from her (I assume Xmas & Birthday)Nice hey?