Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

How common is cancer in school teachers?

How common is cancer in school teachers?

Old Dec 17th 2009, 3:18 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How common is cancer in school teachers?

Originally Posted by Dorothy
That's just far too sensible for the conspiracy theorists Petals. We all know it's the additives in food, the cell phone towers, the government, those silent black helicopters causing it.
I think some of you are missing the point. It has to be because the school is a private one. They obviously use a more expensive type of chalk which possibly has a higher percentage of cancer causing chemicals in.

I am seriously glad I don't live in Perth. What with the space ships, the obnoxious chemical riddled children, the fumes from low flying aircraft and now this, not forgetting the place is boring, full of drunken English hooligans and who can forget the isolation. It amazes me that people still want to go there.
Old Dec 17th 2009, 3:21 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I think some of you are missing the point. It has to be because the school is a private one. They obviously use a more expensive type of chalk which possibly has a higher percentage of cancer causing chemicals in.

I am seriously glad I don't live in Perth. What with the space ships, the obnoxious chemical riddled children, the fumes from low flying aircraft and now this, not forgetting the place is boring, full of drunken English hooligans and who can forget the isolation. It amazes me that people still want to go there.
-as stated by many.
Old Dec 17th 2009, 3:35 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
-as stated by many.
Who have never set foot in the place.
Old Dec 17th 2009, 3:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Deutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
Luma, I think it would be best the mods merge this thread into one of your previous pixies and fairies make-believe threads like this one http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ght=conspiracy
What's the bet all of the teachers have been eating the same bananas, you know the one with the vaccines?
Old Dec 17th 2009, 3:45 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Who have never set foot in the place.
I for one have never been but know lots who have
Old Dec 17th 2009, 3:59 am
Account Closed

Catch is an unknown quantity at this point

I heard from a friend of my sister's husband's uncle's second wife's brother's daughter that it was true, so it must be.

Dont make light of this subject if you have nothing sensible to say "button it"
Old Dec 17th 2009, 4:03 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Luma
It's a private school in the northern suburbs of Perth. No links no reports - just heard it from a teacher who has a friend in the school.

can you contact the press with this,so they can investigate it and bring it to public attention... many on here may have an issue with it
Old Dec 17th 2009, 4:03 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
I for one have never been but know lots who have
a mate of mine, well I say a mate, actually he's a guy who prints business cards for my wife's boss' mistress' company reckons that the WA Govt put LSD in the local water supply to stop boredom related crime happening. Until now I did not believe him, but now Luma has enlightened me I am inclined to believe him
Old Dec 17th 2009, 4:05 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Catch
Dont make light of this subject if you have nothing sensible to say "button it"
Maybe you should lookup Luma's posts/started threads before you make comments like that. It might give a bit of context into the sanity behind the posts
Old Dec 17th 2009, 4:10 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
Maybe you should lookup Luma's posts/started threads before you make comments like that. It might give a bit of context into the sanity behind the posts

some posts dont merit humour,as well you know
Old Dec 17th 2009, 4:17 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Luma
What would cause 15 teachers in a school to be diagnosed with cancer? As far as I know most of them are breast cancer. Could this just be just by chance and bad luck?

I was wondering how many cases until it gets investigated as a cancer cluster?

if this is the original post it deserves proper attention and investigating,good on luma for airing it ,but it needs taking to people who can look into it further,ie press, education authority, Dots attempt at humour regarding this subject is off the mark to say the least.
I request this thread closed at once,if luma,s not wanting to go further with this story can some one PM her who got contacts with media government etc
Old Dec 17th 2009, 4:21 am
I'm Old Gregg!

if this is the original post it deserves proper attention and investigating,good on luma for airing it ,but it needs taking to people who can look into it further,ie press, education authority, Dots attempt at humour regarding this subject is off the mark to say the least.
I request this thread closed at once,if luma,s not wanting to go further with this story can some one PM her who got contacts with media government etc
I agree! You should report this.

TodayTonight will publish this story tonight if you are quick. If that does not work I suggest the following:

Chief Psychiatrist

Department of Health
2C, 189 Royal Street
EAST PERTH WA 6004

To contact the Personal Assistant of the Chief Psychiatrist you may:

To contact the Manager of the Office of the Chief Psychiatrist you may:

To contact the Clinical Consultant of the Office of the Chief Psychiatrist you may:

Clinical and Legislative Issues
HelpDesk: (08) 9222 4217
Mobile: 0419 921 909

Last edited by Dorothy; Dec 17th 2009 at 6:18 am. Reason: contact information removed
Old Dec 17th 2009, 4:23 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, classic case of 'the boy who cried wolf'.
Old Dec 17th 2009, 4:27 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Mods....

Is there such a thing as a British Expats Straight Jacket?
Old Dec 17th 2009, 4:30 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by bcworld
Sorry, classic case of 'the boy who cried wolf'.
if this is humour i am afraid you are very sad bastards to choose such a subject.....moderators please delete my account bc world **** off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.