Wikiposts

How clean...???

Old Feb 24th 2007, 10:55 pm
Forum Regular

Jode is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How clean...???

Our belongings are being shipped out in 5 weeks... my husband is a mechanic so have just started to clean all his tools, tool box and motorbike, how clean does it all really have to be...??!!!

Any advice from anybody who has shipped these kind of things would be most appreciated...

Cheers

Jodie
Old Feb 24th 2007, 11:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How clean...???

Hi, my husband brought all his trade tools and he just cleaned them with a cloth and made sure there was no rust. They got through just fine!

As for the bike make sure their is no soil on it and a nice bottle of jeys fluid would make it smell clean, if you know what I mean

Mandy
Old Feb 25th 2007, 1:39 am
BE Enthusiast

windog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jode
Our belongings are being shipped out in 5 weeks... my husband is a mechanic so have just started to clean all his tools, tool box and motorbike, how clean does it all really have to be...??!!!

Any advice from anybody who has shipped these kind of things would be most appreciated...

Cheers

Jodie
I think thier main concern is organic material that may contain/harbour germ,pests or diseases not prevalent in Aus
Old Feb 25th 2007, 1:45 am
Forum Regular

Jode is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by windog
I think thier main concern is organic material that may contain/harbour germ,pests or diseases not prevalent in Aus
OK thanks.... I mean how clean can you get 10 year old tools, hey!