Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

How can I take my mind off having a no.2 with the packers here?!

Wikiposts

How can I take my mind off having a no.2 with the packers here?!

Old Jan 13th 2006, 12:12 am
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute
Default How can I take my mind off having a no.2 with the packers here?!

It's impossible - 4 grown men - one bungalow, central loo with a bi-fold door -large window to outside path - and although frosted glass can still make out shapes How can I take my mind off it???
Apols for a gutter post - I'm knee deep in our worldy goods and trying to do final important phone calls....
Old Jan 13th 2006, 12:15 am
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How can I take my mind off having a no.2 with the packers here?!

Originally Posted by The Crow
It's impossible - 4 grown men - one bungalow, central loo with a bi-fold door -large window to outside path - and although frosted glass can still make out shapes How can I take my mind off it???
Apols for a gutter post - I'm knee deep in our worldy goods and trying to do final important phone calls....
Oh Buggar thats a tough 1 can you not go to a neighbour? or is that a no no aswell!
Old Jan 13th 2006, 12:19 am
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hilary6
Oh Buggar thats a tough 1 can you not go to a neighbour? or is that a no no aswell!
Bit tricky - it's all bungalows (fairly open plan) so the aroma lingers around the whole downstairs - great designing!!
Old Jan 13th 2006, 12:22 am
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Bit tricky - it's all bungalows (fairly open plan) so the aroma lingers around the whole downstairs - great designing!!
Oh shit

Pardon the pun!! Well you'll have to keep yerself busy, how long they gonna be?
Old Jan 13th 2006, 12:26 am
BE Enthusiast

john_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond repute

Tell them your just checking the attic out and leave a pressie for the new owner up there
Old Jan 13th 2006, 12:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by john_w
Tell them your just checking the attic out and leave a pressie for the new owner up there
That would be very naughty - especially as Adam's BIL is buying it !! Still, I could blame it on one of the girls
Old Jan 13th 2006, 12:39 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Pooing in secret is difficult...firstly you need to put plenty of tissue down the pan first to disguise the splashes...secondly pour half a bottle of bleach whilst flushing...if that fails...blame the dog...
Old Jan 13th 2006, 12:46 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

I would take the direct approach, tell them to go for a long tea/fag break as you need to have a dump and put it down to all the excitement, they will be too embarassed to refuse
Old Jan 13th 2006, 12:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Ransi
Pooing in secret is difficult...firstly you need to put plenty of tissue down the pan first to disguise the splashes...secondly pour half a bottle of bleach whilst flushing...if that fails...blame the dog...
You've obviously done it before - good advice - however, I need to borrow your dog
Old Jan 13th 2006, 12:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jimtrish
I would take the direct approach, tell them to go for a long tea/fag break as you need to have a dump and put it down to all the excitement, they will be too embarassed to refuse
I was hoping they were going to have a lunch break - they're working their asses off - partly due to the huge amount of comics, star wars, terminator, Back to the Future, Titanic memorabilia Adam has. Now they're doubting the capacity - I said that stuff will have to be packed last.... but then again my life wouldn't be worth living!!
Old Jan 13th 2006, 12:56 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

I was hoping they were going to have a lunch break - they're working their asses off - partly due to the huge amount of comics, star wars, terminator, Back to the Future, Titanic memorabilia Adam has. Now they're doubting the capacity - I said that stuff will have to be packed last.... but then again my life wouldn't be worth living!!

you could always bake some cakes with lots of prunes in and wait for them to go first! our shippers didnt care, they took it in turns to go for dump, and it echoed around the house as it was so empty everywhere!!!
Old Jan 13th 2006, 1:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jimtrish
you could always bake some cakes with lots of prunes in and wait for them to go first! our shippers didnt care, they took it in turns to go for dump, and it echoed around the house as it was so empty everywhere!!!
Yeah - I think they've already been doing that or farting or both. Plenty of discriptive grunting going on - don't you just luv em! I'm staying in the loft room - 'working' in the office!
Old Jan 13th 2006, 1:01 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

You've obviously done it before - good advice - however, I need to borrow your dog
Do a little barking here and there....they wont know the difference!...
Old Jan 13th 2006, 1:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Just thought you'd all like to know that they've left for the day!!!! I feel so much better now
Old Jan 13th 2006, 1:55 am
Cheeky member

Just thought you'd all like to know that they've left for the day!!!! I feel so much better now
So your not full of shit?... ... ...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.