Wikiposts

House Sold!!!!!

Old Nov 9th 2006, 5:56 am
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute
Default House Sold!!!!!

What can I say, the title says it all. Buyers rang up this afternoon to come and have another look. Had brought there parents with them to have a nosey around as well. Sat and had a chat with them and they asked us if we would take it off the market as they didn't want anyone else to get it. They have said that there solicitors were drawing up legal docs to show they had the funds and wouldn't pull out at the last minute. What could I say. They then asked if middle of January would be ok to complete. Fine by me I said.
That was it and off they went. Chat later.

I then shut the door turned around and started to SCREAM!!!!!

It now seems very, very real. Really excited as I can start to sort things out at this end now. Phone shippers etc. Thats the easy part.
The difficult part is finding rental and job for OH. Any help regards rental property or jobs would be greatly appreciated. (Hubby's a first class welder/boilermaker)

So fingers crossed for a smooth sale. This is going to be the best Christmas and New Year as we know its going to be a good start for definate.

Lynne xx
Old Nov 9th 2006, 6:04 am
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: House Sold!!!!!

CONGRATULTIONS

it is a really great feeling when you sell your house.

Good look in the search for rentals and the job hunt, we were looking at rentals in Aus on line last night and you really do need to be quick.

Theresa
Old Nov 9th 2006, 6:22 am
stuck in twilight

pike is on a distinguished road
Default Re: House Sold!!!!!

:Well done, Got full offer on mine 4 weeks ago just waiting for a completion and brisbane here we come, Getting realy scared: now starting to think i am crazy.
Old Nov 9th 2006, 6:25 am
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by redlion
CONGRATULTIONS

it is a really great feeling when you sell your house.

Good look in the search for rentals and the job hunt, we were looking at rentals in Aus on line last night and you really do need to be quick.

Theresa
Now I know how you felt Theresa!!!!
Not to worried about jobs or rentals really just want to get a nice area. Thats what I don't know anything about. Its all word of mouth as they say about good and bad places.
Fingers crossed for you as well.
Lynne x
Old Nov 9th 2006, 6:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by pike
:Well done, Got full offer on mine 4 weeks ago just waiting for a completion and brisbane here we come, Getting realy scared: now starting to think i am crazy.
Congrats on your house sale as well and yes you are crazy just like the rest of us

Lynne x
Old Nov 9th 2006, 7:51 am
Forum Regular

Location: North East - planning to move to Southern Queensland
BillandAbby has much to be proud ofBillandAbby has much to be proud ofBillandAbby has much to be proud ofBillandAbby has much to be proud ofBillandAbby has much to be proud ofBillandAbby has much to be proud ofBillandAbby has much to be proud ofBillandAbby has much to be proud ofBillandAbby has much to be proud ofBillandAbby has much to be proud ofBillandAbby has much to be proud of

Congratulations Lynne.

We're so jealous!

Still we had another viewing today so you never know we might not be too long after you!

Abby

Originally Posted by mick69
What can I say, the title says it all. Buyers rang up this afternoon to come and have another look. Had brought there parents with them to have a nosey around as well. Sat and had a chat with them and they asked us if we would take it off the market as they didn't want anyone else to get it. They have said that there solicitors were drawing up legal docs to show they had the funds and wouldn't pull out at the last minute. What could I say. They then asked if middle of January would be ok to complete. Fine by me I said.

It now seems very, very real. Really excited as I can start to sort things out at this end now. Phone shippers etc. Thats the easy part.
The difficult part is finding rental and job for OH. Any help regards rental property or jobs would be greatly appreciated. (Hubby's a first class welder/boilermaker)

So fingers crossed for a smooth sale. This is going to be the best Christmas and New Year as we know its going to be a good start for definate.

Lynne xx
Old Nov 9th 2006, 8:17 am
Pam
Forum Regular

Pam is a jewel in the roughPam is a jewel in the roughPam is a jewel in the roughPam is a jewel in the rough

It's chering to hear when someone else sells their house - we're still in the 'limbo' state of not knowing what we're doing yet. House has been on the market for 4 weeks today, ad only had 3 viewings - still we've got another one on Saturday - so fingers crossed....

Congrats anyway!!
Old Nov 9th 2006, 9:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BillandAbby
Congratulations Lynne.

We're so jealous!

Still we had another viewing today so you never know we might not be too long after you!

Abby
Fingers, toes and everything else crossed for you both as well.
We won't get excited until we see the signatures on the dotted lines though but its a good feeling at the minute!!!!

Lynne x
Old Nov 9th 2006, 10:09 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

excellent news....where in Oz are you heading?
Old Nov 9th 2006, 11:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by biggy
excellent news....where in Oz are you heading?
Off to Perth, hopefully Mandurah/Rockingham area. Seems to be loads of work that side for OH (welder). Not sure on price of houses though but will cross that bridge when we get to it. Its took this long to get here so I'm not even going to think about that just yet. Will just go with the flow.

Lynne
Old Nov 9th 2006, 11:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

caleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant future

Lucky buggers, we've been on for 5 months now and not a bean.
Old Nov 9th 2006, 11:45 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Lynne xx

Fab news....many many congrats
Old Nov 9th 2006, 11:48 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Off to Perth, hopefully Mandurah/Rockingham area. Seems to be loads of work that side for OH (welder). Not sure on price of houses though but will cross that bridge when we get to it. Its took this long to get here so I'm not even going to think about that just yet. Will just go with the flow.

Lynne
his line of work he will have a mega choice.......cryin out for ppeps like him here in CQLD
Old Nov 9th 2006, 11:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by caleb2003
Lucky buggers, we've been on for 5 months now and not a bean.
Fingers crossed you'll hear something soon.
Lynne x
Old Nov 9th 2006, 11:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Issie
Fab news....many many congrats
Cheers Issie. Shame it didn't come a little sooner. Have just had to sell ticket for 30.11.06 in Perth to see the Robster but at least its a step in the right direction. Thanks again
Lynne x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.