Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

House goes on market tomorrow

House goes on market tomorrow

Old Sep 12th 2008, 12:07 pm
Citizen Of The World

benlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud of
Default Re: House goes on market tomorrow

Originally Posted by edie209
I hate this market where the buyer is king
Imagine getting to Australia just as they have a slump and suddenly you're the buyer

Cheers
b
Old Sep 12th 2008, 12:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

well I thought this day would never come our Solicitor has just phoned to confirm we have exchanged today

And all medicals were finalised today Visa tomorrow??? what a weekend that would be.
WOOHOO!!! Great news!!!

We are hoping to exchange on Monday and also still waiting for our visa (Jan applicants) - so I know how it feels waiting and waiting............
Old Sep 12th 2008, 12:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

edie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fly Away
WOOHOO!!! Great news!!!

We are hoping to exchange on Monday and also still waiting for our visa (Jan applicants) - so I know how it feels waiting and waiting............
Thanks........... who knows we get visas on Monday too
Old Sep 12th 2008, 12:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks........... who knows we get visas on Monday too
I have my fingers crossed for you, it is spooky how often good luck comes together.
Old Sep 12th 2008, 1:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all

WooHoo congratulation on the exchange, fingers crossed for the visa hun
Old Sep 13th 2008, 6:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Dawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really nice

well I thought this day would never come our Solicitor has just phoned to confirm we have exchanged today

And all medicals were finalised today Visa tomorrow??? what a weekend that would be.
Hiya Eve and Edie, congratulations on finally exchanging....really pleased for you! Fingers crossed for the visa too

Originally Posted by Fly Away
WOOHOO!!! Great news!!!

I'm soooooo keeping the fingers crossed for a Monday exchange Nic. I can't believe you're still waiting......I've not been on for a few days due to sorting out OH's leaving do for tonight for him flying on Tuesday. Probably won't be around much over the weekend will be back to check how your doing on Monday

Dawn x
Old Sep 26th 2008, 5:15 am
BE Enthusiast

edie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of light

Well the day is finally here we move out in 6 hours and move in with the out-laws for 4 weeks before we head to Bali and then on to Adelade tickets are all booked, we just got to visit friends etc now.

thanks for all the support during this sale and good luck to everone else going through the house process.
Old Sep 26th 2008, 8:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Dawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really nice

Well the day is finally here we move out in 6 hours and move in with the out-laws for 4 weeks before we head to Bali and then on to Adelade tickets are all booked, we just got to visit friends etc now.

thanks for all the support during this sale and good luck to everone else going through the house process.
Hi Eve and Edie,

Wishing you well now with move and your journey, really pleased it all happened for you both!

Take care

Dawn x