Manchester

Old May 23rd 2017, 9:38 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Manchester

ITV live feed on Youtube:

Choices are going to have to be made - there will be a reckoning
Old May 23rd 2017, 9:41 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Manchester

Better security and bag checking would be a start. Very sad.
Old May 23rd 2017, 9:58 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 23rd 2017, 10:28 am
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

GarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Better security and bag checking would be a start. Very sad.
Doesn't really work, since the queues for the bag check are at least as good a target. Same with airports and checkin queues.
Old May 23rd 2017, 10:56 am
BE Enthusiast

xizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond repute

This was a little too close for comfort. I have family in Liverpool, and I can only thank my lucky stars that my niece and nephew were not fans of Ariana Grande. I called them as soon as I read the news this morning (in Singapore), and like many, they were as shocked and shaken as anyone else, because it could have easily been any other concert, and they might very well have been there.
Old May 23rd 2017, 12:08 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by xizzles
This was a little too close for comfort. I have family in Liverpool, and I can only thank my lucky stars that my niece and nephew were not fans of Ariana Grande. I called them as soon as I read the news this morning (in Singapore), and like many, they were as shocked and shaken as anyone else, because it could have easily been any other concert, and they might very well have been there.
One of scouse's nieces was at the concert. She's ok. A lot of families grieving today.
Old May 23rd 2017, 12:10 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
One of scouse's nieces was at the concert. She's ok. A lot of families grieving today.
Huge relief for your family. Hope the niece deals with the shock and horror ok.
Old May 23rd 2017, 12:22 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Huge relief for your family. Hope the niece deals with the shock and horror ok.
Thanks MP. She felt a bit sick not long before the end of the show and left early with her boyfriend, so was spared the unspeakable sights so many other poor kids saw. She heard the blast but very sensibly didn't go back.

Yes, it'll take a bit of getting over for everyone who was there. I hope most of them have sensible adults such as their parents to talk with about it, often that's all that's required - an caring ear and the ability to talk it out.

God there's some f'd up people in the world.
Old May 23rd 2017, 2:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

xizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond repute

Oh goodness gracious. Thank Grud she's safe. I can feel the relief and I'm so glad for your family. Keep safe!
Old May 23rd 2017, 7:10 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by xizzles
Oh goodness gracious. Thank Grud she's safe. I can feel the relief and I'm so glad for your family. Keep safe!
Ta xizzles. I was in London last week with my sister, who's never been there before. Like everyone does, we spent a lot of time in crowded tourist places and really enjoyed ourselves. The day any of us let a few f'd up people rule our lives is the day they win.

ps - 'Grud', very good!
Old May 23rd 2017, 10:47 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Love and tolerance will beat fear and intolerance every time.

The human race is fundamentally good, we should not lose sight of this because of a few nutjobs.
Old May 23rd 2017, 10:49 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by DeadVim

The human race is fundamentally good, we should not lose sight of this because of a few nutjobs.
Old May 23rd 2017, 11:32 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim
Indeed - especially when combined with a bit of payback intolerance and violence
Old May 23rd 2017, 11:38 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Indeed - especially when combined with a bit of payback intolerance and violence
I suspect DV was referring to the typical lashing out at Muslim people in general that follows these attacks. No one tolerates or loves bastard murdering twats, that goes without saying.
Old May 24th 2017, 12:12 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Yes. Same this end. Two young ladies at the concert but finally home safe.
One being hassled via media messaging to give an interview. Both not in a good head space at all but safe and sound.

No words really. Sad pointless loss of lives yet again.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.