Wikiposts

hot cross buns

Old Apr 7th 2009, 11:50 pm
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hot cross buns

Love them but then I always loved toasted teacakes when I was a kid.

Hadn't eaten them for a few years but managed to find some gluten- and yeast-free ones in our local wholefood store so got some, and they actually taste ok.
Old Apr 8th 2009, 3:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Sydney AUS - Leeds/Selby/York UK - Sydney AUS (April 2011)
seayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud of

M and S ones are the best
Old Apr 8th 2009, 9:39 am
---

bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seayork2002
M and S ones are the best
Nope, Bakers Delight mocha ones eaten on the seafront in the sunshine are best
Old Apr 8th 2009, 9:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Seasider
Love them but then I always loved toasted teacakes when I was a kid.

Hadn't eaten them for a few years but managed to find some gluten- and yeast-free ones in our local wholefood store so got some, and they actually taste ok.
Now you're talking!
Old Apr 8th 2009, 9:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Sydney AUS - Leeds/Selby/York UK - Sydney AUS (April 2011)
seayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud of

you can keep the mocha but I will order the rest

Originally Posted by bourbon-biscuit
Old Apr 8th 2009, 9:57 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Freshly cooked, served warm with lashings of real butter Nothing worse than finding a burnt bit of fruit though
Old Apr 8th 2009, 11:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Daydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really nice

Home made is best, but thats only for easter morning
The bakers delight ones are good, as long as you dont accidently buy the mocha ones, bleugh
Old Apr 8th 2009, 12:50 pm
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bourbon-biscuit
I agree bakers delight r the nicest especially the ones without the fruit in the with real butter and a nice large mug of strong black coffee (oops sorry caught in the moment there lol)
Old Apr 8th 2009, 12:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Currant(ly) eating one from Woolworths
The Brumby's ones that we had earlier in the week were much nicer but the OH finished them
Old Apr 8th 2009, 1:40 pm
Forum Regular

SamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to all

I really don't want to sound like a whinging Pom but am I the only person that finds Bakers Delight expensive? $1.50 per hot cross bun??
Old Apr 8th 2009, 1:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SamSi
I really don't want to sound like a whinging Pom but am I the only person that finds Bakers Delight expensive? $1.50 per hot cross bun??
Holy Sheet! That's expensive!
Old Apr 8th 2009, 1:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Daydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really nice

Really, is that how much they cost?!?

I do normal groceries and the OH gets all the treats on his way home from work. He stopped at the posh bakers the other day and bought some from there, I wonder how much they were, because he said "They were bit more than Bakers Delight but they looked so good".
Bankrupted by hot cross buns
Old Apr 8th 2009, 1:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SamSi
No, that is expensive!
Old Apr 8th 2009, 7:46 pm
---

bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute

$6.50 for six from Baker's Delight BUT if you try one you'll find them about three times as filling as your average UK hot cross bun and you do only eat one, so not as bad as it first seems.
Old Apr 8th 2009, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

SamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to all

Hmm I have polished off 4 of them today but then again I am known for my piggery...clearly I'm posting on the wrong thread I should be on the 'Australians Why So Fat' one instead!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.