Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Horse racing tip ;-)

Wikiposts

Horse racing tip ;-)

Old Jun 20th 2006, 5:14 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Horse racing tip ;-)

Was listening to SEN which is a 24 Hr Sports radio in Melbourne. They were talking about the Aussie race horses sent over to Royal Ascot & the guy was saying how Takeover target will win today & Glamour Puss will win on Saturday.

Well Takeover Target did win in a 28 horse field so watch out for Glamour Puss on Saturday, might be worth 50p win
Old Jun 20th 2006, 7:58 am
Banned

Wife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Horse racing tip ;-)

Originally Posted by Bordy
Was listening to SEN which is a 24 Hr Sports radio in Melbourne. They were talking about the Aussie race horses sent over to Royal Ascot & the guy was saying how Takeover target will win today & Glamour Puss will win on Saturday.

Well Takeover Target did win in a 28 horse field so watch out for Glamour Puss on Saturday, might be worth 50p win
Has this horse got 4 legs?
Old Jun 20th 2006, 2:59 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Wife Beater
Has this horse got 4 legs?

Unless it comes from Isle of Man, I think so.
Old Jun 20th 2006, 5:31 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

once u two get a few beers in ya, there will be hundreds on it

im waiting on the thread " my dad can batter yourd dad"
Old Jun 20th 2006, 5:33 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
once u two get a few beers in ya, there will be hundreds on it

im waiting on the thread " my dad can batter yourd dad"
I haven't got a dad anymore

but even when he was around he was far too much of a coward to batter anyone
Old Jun 20th 2006, 5:34 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I haven't got a dad anymore

but even when he was around he was far too much of a coward to batter anyone
he could still batter they two
Old Jun 20th 2006, 5:44 pm
The Godfather

he could still batter they two
I'll get Hevs to batter you Mr.
Old Jun 20th 2006, 5:45 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bordy
I'll get Hevs to batter you Mr.
ok u win :scared:
Old Jun 20th 2006, 5:51 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

ok u win :scared:
Torrential rain today, driving down a road here, well, surfed almost, and a house had a sprinker system ON watering the garden Was it you Soapy I'm going to dob them in for using a hose pipe if I can remember the house number
Old Jun 20th 2006, 5:52 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Torrential rain today, driving down a road here, well, surfed almost, and a house had a sprinker system ON watering the garden Was it you Soapy I'm going to dob them in for using a hose pipe if I can remember the house number
lmao, trust. i bet u would.
by the way it was me havin a piss
Old Jun 20th 2006, 5:55 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

lmao, trust. i bet u would.
by the way it was me havin a piss
No way There were two of them, about six feet apart - you didn't look that weird did you :scared:
Old Jun 20th 2006, 5:56 pm
Master of verbal pish©

No way There were two of them, about six feet apart - you didn't look that weird did you :scared:
ask pauline
are u sure it was only 6 feet?
Old Jun 20th 2006, 5:58 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

ask pauline
are u sure it was only 6 feet?
You know what, I have suddenly gone off you, not sure I want to meet you again - you is one weird dude
Old Jun 20th 2006, 5:58 pm
Master of verbal pish©

You know what, I have suddenly gone off you, not sure I want to meet you again - you is one weird dude
so it worked
Old Jun 20th 2006, 6:00 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

so it worked
I thought you were going to tone down your pish from now on

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.