Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Horror Story - Avoid if scared of spiders

Horror Story - Avoid if scared of spiders

Old Feb 4th 2008, 7:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Horror Story - Avoid if scared of spiders

If I stomped on a spider that then erupted babba spiders, I can't imagine for one minute being capable of getting out a spray and spraying Mrs Spid. There would be hysterics (from me) and people standing round, ignoring the spider/s and gawping at the women who had weed herself.
Old Feb 4th 2008, 8:43 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

I think I am going to pee my pants.

I would be jumping up and down stamping my feet and squealing quite loudly.
Old Feb 4th 2008, 8:54 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I think I am going to pee my pants.
I would be jumping up and down stamping my feet and squealing quite loudly.
Thats a lot cleaner than shitting yourself
Old Feb 4th 2008, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

emmakc1977 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm never going to tread on a spider again - not because I'm a nice person and think its cruel, but because I'm v. selfish and don't want to get attacked by hundreds of baby spiders that are really ticked off I just killed their mummy
Old Feb 4th 2008, 9:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute

I am soooo happy my stepson gets rid of spiders for me..........

I'd f***ing freak
Old Feb 4th 2008, 9:15 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Thats a lot cleaner than shitting yourself

Richard has departed now, taking the top bit of my kettle with him.
Old Feb 4th 2008, 9:17 pm
Ber-kerk

Wheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the rough

I think the title of this post is drawing those of us that are scared of spiders! It's like telling someone not to look at something - just makes ME want to see it more...

Euew....

I am creeping myself out here on the ole couch in the uk. My zip just gave me a fright because it moved slightly.....brrr.

Gonna have to train the hubby for spider patrol.

Sparky wife - I totally agree - the idea of babies spiders is almost worse because they can crawl into things.......lotsa things...orifices and the like....
Old Feb 4th 2008, 9:20 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

I knew I shouldnt have read this

Joexx
Old Feb 4th 2008, 9:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

scotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to all

Does anyone remember that book called 'Would you Rather' from when you were little? Would you rather - have baby spiders climbing up your legs - or baby spiders swimming in your pool?

Used to terrify the heck out of me. Am sure one of the options was something about spiders nesting in your FACE! Am sure that cannot happen in real life.

Found it on Amazon - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Would-You-Ra...ustomerReviews
Old Feb 4th 2008, 9:28 pm
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point

This thread is useless without photographic evidence
Old Feb 4th 2008, 9:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

yolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond repute

hehe, couldn't resist!
Attached Thumbnails Horror Story - Avoid if scared of spiders-wolf-motherhood-web.jpg   Horror Story - Avoid if scared of spiders-wolf_and_brood.jpg  
Old Feb 4th 2008, 9:45 pm
Account Closed

That should cause some squriming and squealing
Old Feb 4th 2008, 11:09 pm
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by graz79
This thread is useless without photographic evidence
I'm always amazed when I hear people saying something like 'I've lived here 20 years and never encountered a nasty spider' The must live in a bubble or something. Only last week i went to move a dog kennel and noticed a fairly big jet black spider run under the rim where I was about to put my fingers to lift it. I tipped it up with a stick only to find the nastyess full grown female Red Back spider, she would almost certainly have had me had I not noticed her. Then 3 days ago in Sydney I was moving some boxes in a garage and a F**ing great big funnel web spider came racing out to have me, only just managed to jump back in time. Needless to say I never leave home without a can of fast knockdown mortien in the car, and I have a few cans scattered about the house for emergencies.

As I said before, come back wasps all is forgiven.....
Old Feb 4th 2008, 11:18 pm
Account Closed

I have to confess that the spiders and snakes concern me (not in a pack up and go home sort of way), this is down to the fact our youngest cal is fascinated with them and I am terrified of him getting bitten just by being curious.

we took him to the zoo and went around the reptile house pointing out the snakes he is likely to see, he just wanted to get them out and stroke them
Old Feb 4th 2008, 11:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

yolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by graz79
I have to confess that the spiders and snakes concern me (not in a pack up and go home sort of way), this is down to the fact our youngest cal is fascinated with them and I am terrified of him getting bitten just by being curious.

we took him to the zoo and went around the reptile house pointing out the snakes he is likely to see, he just wanted to get them out and stroke them
my youngest son is 4, and he is always on the hunt for beasties, i have the same fear, so i resolved it by corruption and blackmail. Find out what he is most scared of on the day, and tell him that is what will happen if he touches it.
Mine is not scared of potentially dying, but is scared of limbs melting and falling off in horrible pain and disfigurement. (what? it was the only thing he is scared of!)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.