Horrible Neighbours

Old Nov 9th 2007, 9:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Horrible Neighbours

Neighbour here while building used to drop kids shitty nappies in our bin, and once when we rented, someone stuck a dead cat in our bin, the day we were moving out, it stunk, aussie mates in the street found it hilarious, as we drove off one got the cat out lobbed it at our car yelling out youse forgot your cat
Old Nov 9th 2007, 10:42 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by jad n rich
Neighbour here while building used to drop kids shitty nappies in our bin, and once when we rented, someone stuck a dead cat in our bin, the day we were moving out, it stunk, aussie mates in the street found it hilarious, as we drove off one got the cat out lobbed it at our car yelling out youse forgot your cat
Ha, if it was a dead cat i put in the bin i would understand..
Old Nov 9th 2007, 10:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Ha, if it was a dead cat i put in the bin i would understand..
PMSL. Take her a box of chocs, (even though shes a bit in the wrong) apologise and explain the situation. Say you'll ask in future. Grit your teeth and smile. It's worth it for a peaceful life.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 10:46 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Fly Away
PMSL. Take her a box of chocs, (even though shes a bit in the wrong) apologise and explain the situation. Say you'll ask in future. Grit your teeth and smile. It's worth it for a peaceful life.
Good gesture, but i'd end up eating the chocolates myself Maybe i should use my other neighbours bin lol..........only kidding.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 11:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Good gesture, but i'd end up eating the chocolates myself Maybe i should use my other neighbours bin lol..........only kidding.
Good idea, eat the chocs and then you'll feel better! Problem solved! Choccies to the rescue again!
Old Nov 9th 2007, 12:12 pm
wannabeeinaussie

Blossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to all

Aah that's where you've got me wrong! I often tell the neighbours to use my bin if they have too much rubbish in theirs. Would rather that that rubbish being strewn all over the street. Also bring neighbours bins in for them, if they are out all day!

My comment was based on poster's initial post - which sounded rather arrogant, calling his neighbour an a*** hole cos she wouldn't let him put his rubbish in her bin!

I can understand him being upset, but had he asked first I am sure she would have agreed.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 4:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I think that is a good idea.
I am happy for my neighbours to use my bin, IF they ask and I have the room (which I mostly do). I personaly usually forget to put my last bag in until I see the bin men.
I have had one neighbour (who I don't get on with) using my bin and it does drive me mad. Mostly because it is my gardening recycling bin she used, but has added planks of wood etc and plastic bags. All things they won't take. But I am lucky, my next door neighbour had all of evil neighbours garden furnature dumped in her bin, which the bin men would not take as the lid would not shut. And then there was the whole kitchen dumped on MY property for a MONTH :curse:, even though I kept telling her to take it to the tip. And another of my neighbours had her bin filled with shitty (lieraly) rubbish after evil neighbours dog had diarea. Took a fair bit of cleaning.

So it could be your neighbour has had someone like my evil neighbour at some point and so is a bit 'sensitive'.

Last edited by pumpkin blossom; Nov 9th 2007 at 4:16 pm. Reason: repeated a bit
Old Nov 9th 2007, 6:03 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

She may have thought you do it all the time.
I can understand her being sensitive about it if you get charged for extra rubbish.
if you explain what you were doing you'll probably find she won't mind
Old Nov 9th 2007, 6:10 pm
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Blossom
Aah that's where you've got me wrong! I often tell the neighbours to use my bin if they have too much rubbish in theirs. Would rather that that rubbish being strewn all over the street. Also bring neighbours bins in for them, if they are out all day!

My comment was based on poster's initial post - which sounded rather arrogant, calling his neighbour an a*** hole cos she wouldn't let him put his rubbish in her bin!

I can understand him being upset, but had he asked first I am sure she would have agreed.
I'm with you on this one.
Old Nov 10th 2007, 3:38 pm
wannabeeinaussie

Blossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MartinLuther
I'm with you on this one.
Old Nov 10th 2007, 4:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Thankyou my dear. She borrowed my lawn mower last week too.
Well, this comment makes her reaction seem rather unnecessary
Sadly, some people just don't know how to give, only take! Don't let the ba****ds get you down
Old Nov 10th 2007, 7:32 pm
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Well, this comment makes her reaction seem rather unnecessary
Sadly, some people just don't know how to give, only take! Don't let the ba****ds get you down
Maybe she asked to borrow the lawn mower - which would make her polite rather than a b***ard.

Maybe she doesn't like people taking things without first asking. Simple courtesy lost on the me-me-me generation.
Old Nov 11th 2007, 10:18 am
Canberra bound

killamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond repute

Guess your neighbour could have handled it a little better but on the flip side I would have asked before doing it.
Old Nov 11th 2007, 10:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MartinLuther
Maybe she asked to borrow the lawn mower - which would make her polite rather than a b***ard.

Maybe she doesn't like people taking things without first asking. Simple courtesy lost on the me-me-me generation.
I apologise & take that bit back!
Old Nov 11th 2007, 10:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Eastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really nice

I think your neighbour was mean not to let you put your rubbish in her bin, especially for such a short time. It is actually illegal to do it though!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.