Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Hopefully they'll saw his legs off...

Wikiposts

Hopefully they'll saw his legs off...

Old Jul 10th 2008, 6:13 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hopefully they'll saw his legs off...

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
As long as he doesn't lick mine in the night he'll get to see the daylight.

I've often thought about having my back surgically broken so that I can do that. The cost is prohibitive though.
You men are a strange lot, to be sure!
Old Jul 10th 2008, 8:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

tasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of light

As long as he doesn't lick mine in the night he'll get to see the daylight.

I've often thought about having my back surgically broken so that I can do that. The cost is prohibitive though.
Have you not got a wife? Surely she should be doing that as part of her wifely duties.

Tracy
Old Jul 10th 2008, 8:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

chris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by tasmas
Have you not got a wife? Surely she should be doing that as part of her wifely duties.

Tracy
bwahahaha, if only.
Old Jul 10th 2008, 8:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

tasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by chris1386
bwahahaha, if only.
Well I don't understand your mocking, cause if my hubby needs it he gets it. All part of being a good wife.

Sorry, can't keep it up, like f**k he does!!!!
Old Jul 10th 2008, 10:36 pm
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't that on the corner of Tilley Road and Creek Road? (near Cannon Hill)?

That would be where they do the printing and distribution of the Courier Mail and all of the Quest suburban papers. Qld head office of the News Ltd/Courier Mail is still in Campbell, St Bowen Hills.
Old Jul 10th 2008, 11:10 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Well I don't understand your mocking, cause if my hubby needs it he gets it. All part of being a good wife.

Sorry, can't keep it up, like f**k he does!!!!
Type slower. You are difficult to understand with your mouth full.
Old Jul 10th 2008, 11:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by busterboy
Type slower. You are difficult to understand with your mouth full.
LOL. Only when i need a new frock, xmas and birthday. There's no other reason to do it is there? Once you're married there's no need to impress anymore.
Old Jul 10th 2008, 11:56 pm
A rather curious boy

LOL. Only when i need a new frock, xmas and birthday. There's no other reason to do it is there? Once you're married there's no need to impress anymore.

Still grim up North then?
Old Jul 11th 2008, 12:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Still grim up North then?
The weather is appalling, its 11 degrees today. There's naff all to do unless you have a fortune to spend, and unemployed drug addict tracksuit wearing baccy smoking "gangsters" are everywhere. So, yeah, its still grim, however Co Durham has some beautiful countryside but everything looks crap in torrential rain that has lasted 3 days now.
Old Jul 11th 2008, 12:08 am
A rather curious boy

The weather is appalling, its 11 degrees today. There's naff all to do unless you have a fortune to spend, and unemployed drug addict tracksuit wearing baccy smoking "gangsters" are everywhere. So, yeah, its still grim, however Co Durham has some beautiful countryside but everything looks crap in torrential rain that has lasted 3 days now.

I know County Durham well. My ex best friend (who joined a cult) came from Trimdon village.
Old Jul 11th 2008, 12:09 am
BE Enthusiast

chris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud of

i might be able to stretch to a new top!!!!!!

i am of course only kidding my dear.
Old Jul 11th 2008, 12:11 am
BE Enthusiast

I know County Durham well. My ex best friend (who joined a cult) came from Trimdon village.

How on earth did a cult manage to recruit in Trimdon Village? Is that why she's your ex best friend?
Old Jul 11th 2008, 12:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by chris1386
i might be able to stretch to a new top!!!!!!

i am of course only kidding my dear.
Good job you're kidding - I'd chew you up and spit you out young man!!!!
Old Jul 11th 2008, 12:14 am
A rather curious boy

How on earth did a cult manage to recruit in Trimdon Village? Is that why she's your ex best friend?
It was through a 'yoga' institute that then started channelling direct messages from Jesus....ahem. Yup, pretty soon she was sending all her nearest and dearest emails and letters telling them what a sinner they were and they needed to go seek help from 'the source'.

Very sad. Lovely girl.
Old Jul 11th 2008, 12:16 am
BE Enthusiast

'I'd chew you up and spit you out young man!!!!'

said in a wibbly wobbly harry enfields old ladies voice.....YAAANG MAAAAN

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.