Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

An honorable mention for Clyde FC

Wikiposts

An honorable mention for Clyde FC

Old Jan 8th 2006, 8:38 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: An honorable mention for Clyde FC

listened to it last night too.
well done clyde (ma second team)
pumped celtic aff the park.
bordy did u hear my wee mention on the radio?
glad to hear wee joe miller came on, i thought he was here in sydney though
Old Jan 8th 2006, 9:24 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by soapy
listened to it last night too.
well done clyde (ma second team)
pumped celtic aff the park.
bordy did u hear my wee mention on the radio?
glad to hear wee joe miller came on, i thought he was here in sydney though
Didn't hear that Soapy, I listened on radio Clyde but I was sort of out & in having to do some work so might have missed your mention.

Did they say Soapy or Robert ?
Old Jan 8th 2006, 9:26 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Didn't hear that Soapy, I listened on radio Clyde but I was sort of out & in having to do some work so might have missed your mention.

Did they say Soapy or Robert ?
yeh it was on clyde 2
said somethin like
never thought i would say this but we miss hearing hughs nippy voice. from robert and pauline in sydney...i was shocked they read it oot lol
Old Jan 8th 2006, 9:33 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by soapy
yeh it was on clyde 2
said somethin like
never thought i would say this but we miss hearing hughs nippy voice. from robert and pauline in sydney...i was shocked they read it oot lol

LMAO I must have missed it, hes better than Derek Johnston though.
Old Jan 8th 2006, 9:39 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bordy
LMAO I must have missed it, hes better than Derek Johnston though.
yeh at least he doesnt backtrack like Dj
the mrs had just went to her bed and missed it too. i still had beer to finish and clyde were pure magic