British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   Hiya all from a coudnae dae it an' wish a did (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/hiya-all-coudnae-dae-wish-did-413061/)

micky Dec 11th 2006 10:05 pm

Hiya all from a coudnae dae it an' wish a did

Always log on now and again to see how folks are progressing. We could have been in yer shoes twice and still didnae manage but hey..........whats for ye willnae go by ye .... long story so dinnae get at me....... big sigh.
I'm awfy jelus ya buggers. Hope ye all are sooooooooooo happy cos i wish i wus wher u r now xxxxxxxxxxxx
but sumtimes life dusnae go yer way.

Just thought i'd pop in and say hello to you all. Have a great christmas and a very very good new year. lots of love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Shona

yvsie Dec 11th 2006 10:08 pm

Re: Hiya all from a coudnae dae it an' wish a did

Originally Posted by micky
Always log on now and again to see how folks are progressing. We could have been in yer shoes twice and still didnae manage but hey..........whats for ye willnae go by ye .... long story so dinnae get at me....... big sigh.
I'm awfy jelus ya buggers. Hope ye all are sooooooooooo happy cos i wish i wus wher u r now xxxxxxxxxxxx

Just thought i'd pop in and say hello to you all. Have a great christmas and a very very good new year. lots of love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Shona

Hey Shona!!
I will reply to your email soon honest! :o
Glad youre all ok- speak soon
xxx

brissydeb Dec 11th 2006 10:13 pm

Hope it works out! :)

Wife Beater Dec 11th 2006 10:17 pm

I am not taking the piss here but WTF are you on about. You jocks need to learn to speak English. I probably understand 50% of what you said.

biggy Dec 11th 2006 10:21 pm

Originally Posted by Wife Beater
I am not taking the piss here but WTF are you on about. You jocks need to learn to speak English. I probably understand 50% of what you said.

ahhh but ye see...we dinnae speak English we speak Scottish :D

Margaret3 Dec 11th 2006 10:27 pm

Tis best that way :D

renth Dec 11th 2006 10:28 pm

I'm glad you said it WB because I was going too. WTF is all this phonetic crap about i just divnae get it?

I don't rate their chances of passing this new citizenship English test.

Margaret3 Dec 11th 2006 10:28 pm

Hello there, what happened, care to share, perhaps someone could help :D

renth Dec 11th 2006 10:29 pm

Originally Posted by Margaret3
Hello there, what happened, care to share, perhaps someone could help :D

They've been on the Tennants Super.

Margaret3 Dec 11th 2006 10:29 pm

Originally Posted by renth
I'm glad you said it WB because I was going too. WTF is all this phonetic crap about i just divnae get it?

I don't rate their chances of passing this new citizenship English test.

Now, now boys, no one if forcing you to read it :rolleyes: , just slip away quietly :)

Margaret3 Dec 11th 2006 10:31 pm

Originally Posted by renth
They've been on the Tennants Super.

Tennants doesn't do Super :rolleyes:

brissydeb Dec 11th 2006 10:36 pm

Maybe just as well mate! ;)

micky Dec 11th 2006 10:39 pm

Now, now boys, no one if forcing you to read it :rolleyes: , just slip away quietly :)

Well basically shit our pants and didn't go in 2002 (hubby got into fire service from being self employed was a big reason to stay).......then revalidated in 2005. Got visas, house up for sale and then mum critically ill and i just couldn't do it. so roll eyes if ye wish folks. just thougth i'd pop in to say good on ye all and wish it was me. Blown my chances but it wusnae meant to be. Merry xmas and a happy new year to those that wish to receive.
Not logged in for yonks folks. Gd luck to you all.
xxxxxxxxx Shona & co

brissydeb Dec 11th 2006 10:39 pm

Seen a wee ned drinking it recently and could have sworn it wis Tenants mags?! :confused: How are your plans anyway?

renth Dec 11th 2006 10:41 pm

OK Tennents Super then

http://www.thedrinkshop.com/images/p.../1266/1266.jpg