Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

hitchcock is taking her pratical driving test any tips?

hitchcock is taking her pratical driving test any tips?

Old Nov 18th 2008, 7:37 am
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of
Default Re: hitchcock is taking her pratical driving test any tips?

I did mine in joondaup . U know u have to drive on your L`s for 6 months . still with someone with full driving license.Thats the new law. Just ask chopper below lol
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=7NYous_vZtY

Last edited by irishfamily; Nov 18th 2008 at 7:58 am.
Old Nov 18th 2008, 8:36 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

no i dont i am under the old law - as i got my l permit in jan so if i pass on thursday i then do 25hours driving with log bk no waiting of 6 months then go for hazzard p test then if i pass then i get my p plates which i can do next month if i do all the hrs

when did you get yr l permit if you got it before june then you are under the old laws if after then you are under the new laws
Old Nov 18th 2008, 10:54 am
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

My tip:

get a pal to sit it for you

{runs}
Old Nov 18th 2008, 12:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by I_Will_Freckle
My tip:

get a pal to sit it for you

{runs}
so will you do for me then ???
Old Nov 19th 2008, 9:20 am
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
so will you do for me then ???
I'm probably not your best bet!
Old Nov 19th 2008, 12:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud of

Good Luck later today
Old Nov 19th 2008, 11:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah, good luck!!!
Old Nov 19th 2008, 11:19 pm
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of

Good luck 4 today
Old Nov 20th 2008, 11:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

well i failed passed 4 of the 5 and a bloke in a trailer was driving like a :curse: and i hit the brakes to late so the examiner also hit the brakes so i failed i was 20 meters away from the test centre

so gutted as i would have passed the test if it hadn't happened - booked for another test next month

the examiner said to my teacher that i would have passed if it hadn't of happened as my driving was really good and he was going to pass me
Old Nov 20th 2008, 11:20 pm
Sharon

Omg did u get his number plate to burn his car out lmao. Well u will get it next time. That was good feedback from the examiner it will give u a bit of a boost for ur next test .
Old Nov 20th 2008, 11:24 pm
NO ADDED SUGAR

Bummer!
Old Nov 20th 2008, 11:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Oh sorry to hear that, but on the plus side, you know you can do it, it was just :curse: that had to happen.

Old Nov 21st 2008, 1:25 am
Forum Regular

sidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nice

Sorry you didnt pass your test. What a bummer!!!! But think of all the extra practice you will be getting to sail through the next one!!!!!
Good luck!
Old Nov 21st 2008, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

margy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to all

Sorry Hitch, if its any consolation I didn't pass the first time, nerves are terrible.

M.
Old Dec 15th 2008, 9:15 am
BE Forum Addict

well guys tomorrow test day again - hopefully i pass this time x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.