Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

hi we are here in brisbane hi becky

Wikiposts

hi we are here in brisbane hi becky

Old Feb 1st 2007, 9:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of light
Default hi we are here in brisbane hi becky

well don,t know if you remember us but we are here in brisbane after 3 months of touring in our little camper,oz is big,and it,s raining and thats good never thought that i would say that. anyway just thought i would say hi,
Old Feb 1st 2007, 11:33 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hi we are here in brisbane hi becky

Originally Posted by charlie brown
well don,t know if you remember us but we are here in brisbane after 3 months of touring in our little camper,oz is big,and it,s raining and thats good never thought that i would say that. anyway just thought i would say hi,
hi
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 12:06 am
In my own little world!

belleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: hi we are here in brisbane hi becky

Hi, how did you find going round Oz in the camper? I would love to do that - hubbie not so keen and we have 2 kids but I think it owuld be great! You need to do an official update and tell us all about it.

Hope you are enjoying yourself.
Clairex
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 1:16 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hi we are here in brisbane hi becky

Hello

So come on then, give us some more info on what you've been up to