Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Hey , i'm in the chat room by myself

Wikiposts

Hey , i'm in the chat room by myself

Old Jun 3rd 2006, 9:43 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of
Default Hey , i'm in the chat room by myself

How sad am i.

Moir was in, saw my name and pissed off
Old Jun 3rd 2006, 9:49 am
yeah but no but

glennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Hey , i'm in the chat room by myself

Originally Posted by Margaret2
How sad am i.

aawww nevermind...
Old Jun 3rd 2006, 9:50 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by glennandkate
aawww nevermind...

People are chatting to me now
Old Jun 3rd 2006, 9:56 am
yeah but no but

glennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of light

Old Jun 3rd 2006, 10:04 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

I've tried to get into the chat room, but when I click on "chat" at the top of the screen, it comes up with a blank screen with a little red x at the top.
Old Jun 3rd 2006, 10:12 am

Originally Posted by dotnron
I've tried to get into the chat room, but when I click on "chat" at the top of the screen, it comes up with a blank screen with a little red x at the top.
Yeah, i set that up
Old Jun 3rd 2006, 10:13 am
yeah but no but

Originally Posted by dotnron
that means no-one wants to talk to you . I think its someting to do with not having Java or I could be talking codswollop
Old Jun 3rd 2006, 10:27 am
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, I went in and was by myself.
Maybe girls aren't allowed in alone after 10pm
J x
Never been in before so I'm not doing it again
Old Jun 3rd 2006, 10:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Luma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond repute

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=366139

that means no-one wants to talk to you . I think its someting to do with not having Java or I could be talking codswollop
Old Jun 3rd 2006, 10:30 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

How sad am i.

hiya marg i'm all home alone..hubs is at gleneagles..i'll try and get in the chatroom..didn't have much luck the other day
Old Jun 3rd 2006, 10:28 pm

Thanx to all the hunners and hunners of folks who were in the chat room last night.

What a laugh we all had, it was a great party

Sorry the rest couldn't get in, bob was being a bit fussy
Old Jun 4th 2006, 12:44 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

that means no-one wants to talk to you
Well, then, that's their loss. I actually have lots to say. My father used to say that they should have named me Brooke because I babble like one.