Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Hey Haggis Supper police over your house!!

Wikiposts

Hey Haggis Supper police over your house!!

Old Feb 9th 2006, 2:35 pm
ljj
BE Enthusiast

ljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of light
Default Hey Haggis Supper police over your house!!

Hey Col, just looked out of my window and the police are hovering in a helicopter pretty much over your house.

What have you been up to??

louise
Old Feb 9th 2006, 3:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

haggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hey Haggis Supper police over your house!!

Originally Posted by ljj
Hey Col, just looked out of my window and the police are hovering in a helicopter pretty much over your house.

louise
:scared:

Probably the sunlight reflecting off my stalking binoculars has aroused some suspicion.

Could be Kim cooking tea - smoke billowing out of the window.

Or the builders working on the recently demolished house 4 doors down have hit the gas main.

No response from Kim.

Any sirens or smoke ?!
Old Feb 9th 2006, 5:15 pm

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ljj

louise
Are you 'curtain twitching'!
Old Feb 9th 2006, 5:21 pm
ljj
BE Enthusiast

ljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Vanessa
Are you 'curtain twitching'!
Curtains wide open letting in the lovely sunshine!

louise
Old Feb 9th 2006, 5:23 pm

Originally Posted by ljj
Curtains wide open letting in the lovely sunshine!

louise
It's lovely this afternoon - where are you if you can see Haggis Supper's house?
Old Feb 9th 2006, 5:24 pm
ljj
BE Enthusiast

It's lovely this afternoon - where are you if you can see Haggis Supper's house?
pop round, bring your binoculars we can spy on him back!!

I've PM'd you

Louise
Old Feb 9th 2006, 5:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

haggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ljj
pop round, bring your binoculars we can spy on him back!!

I've PM'd you

Louise
Bring your most powerful binoculars as I'm up in the CBD !
Old Feb 9th 2006, 5:31 pm
ljj
BE Enthusiast

Yes I know I've got my husband surveying you there. Can't quite see you from Collins Street though!

L
Old Feb 9th 2006, 5:34 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Shes behind the phone box, just over the hedge.
Old Feb 9th 2006, 5:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ljj
Yes I know I've got my husband surveying you there. Can't quite see you from Collins Street though!

L
Are you guys stalking me ?
Old Feb 9th 2006, 5:43 pm

Originally Posted by ljj

L
Mine is also on the look out for you from Spencer Street!
Old Feb 9th 2006, 6:35 pm
ljj
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by haggis supper
It's quite easy to spot you with your top hat on. Is it a recent photo under your sign in name?

L
Old Feb 9th 2006, 7:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by haggis supper
The question really is how long they have been stalking you already
I read an article recently that said if you don't shake the stalker off in the first TWO weeks you.....................................

never will--------------------- oh dear!!!!!

Ali