Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Hey Aston man - this time next week ..............

Hey Aston man - this time next week ..............

Old May 28th 2007, 8:25 pm
LIVING THE DREAM!!!!!!!!!

Cameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hey Aston man - this time next week ..............

you'll be there!!!!! How you feeling - is your wife still as emotional today?
So excited for you and your family. Mind and don't go before sayin cheerio
Old May 28th 2007, 8:43 pm
Account Closed

daisylilymum is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hey Aston man - this time next week ..............

Very exciting! Can't believe it's nearly time for him to go. Having read all his posts/threads over the past months, I can't wait for him to start posting from the "other side". All the best Aston Man
Old May 28th 2007, 8:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

OMG!!!!!!!! Bloody hell thats come round quick!
cant wait to hear all about it once you arrive
Old May 28th 2007, 8:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daunted
Just what I thought Can't wait to get his updates
Old May 28th 2007, 8:55 pm
If all else fails...smile

smiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daunted
hey Ast.....make sure you keep us informed.....good luck with it all Ems x
Old May 28th 2007, 9:04 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

hey chaps do you know something..
you have been good friends to me and theres no way i would go without saying goodbye,i owe you all so much..

anyway,yes its only six days now,i booked a taxi last night to take us to the airport,,my mrs does not want anyone at the airport..to be honest nor do i..

i tell you what,a little bit of advise from your old mate,,have the week before you leave off,jeez you would not believe how much there is to do.its frightening ,i keep forgetting items off my list in my head..flippin lists to remember list..

ive been painting the rental today,bleedin kids fingers and painted walls dont go hand in hand..

jeez ive said no goodbyes yet and ive still half a house to paint...

i tell you what,,its bleedin flying and so is my head..

oh i forgot ,i wanted to tell you this..

my three year old louis said to his grandad yesterday"grandad have you got a big willy or a little willy?"his poor grandad was stuck for words for the first time in his life..

oh and trish hasnt cried once today....

Last edited by aston man; May 28th 2007 at 9:13 pm.
Old May 28th 2007, 9:12 pm
LIVING THE DREAM!!!!!!!!!

Cameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond repute

[my three year old louis said to his grandad yesterday"grandad have you got a big willy or a little willy?"[/QUOTE]

Trust you to lower the tone Ast!!!

Joking apart, what a busy week - by the sounds of it - it will be a releif for you all to get on that plane! Thinking about you all so much this week and trying to imagine what it must feel like. xx
Old May 28th 2007, 9:19 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cameron Clan
[my three year old louis said to his grandad yesterday"grandad have you got a big willy or a little willy?"

Joking apart, what a busy week - by the sounds of it - it will be a releif for you all to get on that plane! Thinking about you all so much this week and trying to imagine what it must feel like. xx[/QUOTE]

the best way i can explain it is,,getting ready for a holiday and taking and getting ready everything you own,were all really excited now.we just dont have time to think about it..

weve got the shipper coming friday and were half self packing..i havent even had the chance for a drink this weekend..

weve got seven cases to take up all our baggage allowance..ive got all my tools in and enough beeding for four beds..jeez

oh another tip ..

vacume bags..flippin great
Old May 28th 2007, 9:24 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man

Joking apart, what a busy week - by the sounds of it - it will be a releif for you all to get on that plane! Thinking about you all so much this week and trying to imagine what it must feel like. xx
the best way i can explain it is,,getting ready for a holiday and taking and getting ready everything you own,were all really excited now.we just dont have time to think about it..

weve got the shipper coming friday and were half self packing..i havent even had the chance for a drink this weekend..

weve got seven cases to take up all our baggage allowance..ive got all my tools in and enough beeding for four beds..jeez

oh another tip ..

vacume bags..flippin great[/QUOTE]

You wait until you see your stuff going off in the van, thats when reality started to hit home with us

You know i wish you all the very very best of luck and cant wait to hear your stories from 'Down Under' C x
Old May 28th 2007, 10:26 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

oh another tip ..

Take care, have fun
Old May 28th 2007, 10:33 pm
Account Closed

daisylilymum is an unknown quantity at this point

oh another tip ..

I'm so glad it's not just our kids.........they're obsessed with the word willy