British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   Here's out of here (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/heres-out-here-614364/)

fairwayskid Jun 11th 2009 10:22 pm

Here's out of here

That's it.

Here's out of here. One way flights booked no going back now arrive 2nd of July.;)

Now all we have to do is get the shippers in next week to move of all our stuff, sleep on the floor for two weeks ( better than moving in with family ):p

Felt a bit strange booking them one way seen as we have been planning this for nearly two years. Any way see you on the other side:thumbsup:

Also just want to say a HUGE thank you to everybody on here who has helped us a long the way. Its been a bit of a roller coaster ride but a lot of fun as well.

Now the real fun begins:ohmy:

Thanks Paddy:thumbup:

Bernieboy Jun 11th 2009 10:44 pm

Re: Here's out of here

Originally Posted by fairwayskid (Post 7657302)
That's it.

Here's out of here. One way flights booked no going back now arrive 2nd of July.;)

Now all we have to do is get the shippers in next week to move of all our stuff, sleep on the floor for two weeks ( better than moving in with family ):p

Felt a bit strange booking them one way seen as we have been planning this for nearly two years. Any way see you on the other side:thumbsup:

Also just want to say a HUGE thank you to everybody on here who has helped us a long the way. Its been a bit of a roller coaster ride but a lot of fun as well.

I await that beer you owe me;)

fairwayskid Jun 11th 2009 10:52 pm

Originally Posted by Bernieboy (Post 7657351)
I await that beer you owe me;)

Jaysus

You dont forget anything. Its in my suitcase it was the first thing i packed:p

Paddy:thumbup:

Bernieboy Jun 11th 2009 10:55 pm

Originally Posted by fairwayskid (Post 7657379)
Jaysus

You dont forget anything. Its in my suitcase it was the first thing i packed:p

Aye there are two reasons they call me elephant bernie,never forgetting anything is one of them:p

fairwayskid Jun 11th 2009 11:07 pm

Originally Posted by Bernieboy (Post 7657389)
Aye there are two reasons they call me elephant bernie,never forgetting anything is one of them:p

And the other is you drink through your nose:p

Dorothy Jun 11th 2009 11:08 pm

Originally Posted by fairwayskid (Post 7657426)
And the other is you drink through your nose:p

I thought it was a weight thing.

fairwayskid Jun 11th 2009 11:14 pm

Originally Posted by Dorothy (Post 7657428)
I thought it was a weight thing.

Certainly not a height thing:eek:

NigelWaring Jun 11th 2009 11:32 pm

Not sure where you will arrive but if it's Sydney have something warm to wear when you get off the plane. I first went to NZ which was described as a subtropical climate, it was a shock to find 6C early morning, that's what it is here now but will probably be about 10C when you arrive. Anyway all the best and look forward to a great new life, I've had a fantastic time here since 1974 and I'm now enjoying a wonderful retirement, so much to do I really need a social secretary.

fairwayskid Jun 11th 2009 11:37 pm

Originally Posted by NigelWaring (Post 7657496)
Not sure where you will arrive but if it's Sydney have something warm to wear when you get off the plane. I first went to NZ which was described as a subtropical climate, it was a shock to find 6C early morning, that's what it is here now but will probably be about 10C when you arrive. Anyway all the best and look forward to a great new life, I've had a fantastic time here since 1974 and I'm now enjoying a wonderful retirement, so much to do I really need a social secretary.

Thanks Nigel

We will be arriving in Brisbane then onto our new life in Caloundra.

You have been there since before i was born so must be good. Hope i have a good as time as you seemed to have:fingerscrossed:

framac67 Jun 11th 2009 11:58 pm

Originally Posted by fairwayskid (Post 7657512)
Thanks Nigel

We will be arriving in Brisbane then onto our new life in Caloundra.

You have been there since before i was born so must be good. Hope i have a good as time as you seemed to have:fingerscrossed:

Gaun yesel Paddy bhoy.:thumbup: Have a ball mate.:thumbup: Good luck.:fingerscrossed:

fairwayskid Jun 12th 2009 12:26 am

Originally Posted by framac67 (Post 7657559)
Gaun yesel Paddy bhoy.:thumbup: Have a ball mate.:thumbup: Good luck.:fingerscrossed:

Thanks Framac

Glad to see you are still in good health buddy:thumbsup:

framac67 Jun 12th 2009 1:01 am

Originally Posted by fairwayskid (Post 7657608)
Thanks Framac

Glad to see you are still in good health buddy:thumbsup:

Top o the world Paddy. Canny keep a good man down for long.:thumbsup:

Possums Jun 12th 2009 1:21 am

Good luck with the move and in your new life down under :)

soapy© Jun 12th 2009 3:16 am

Originally Posted by fairwayskid (Post 7657302)
That's it.

ASK THEM IF THEY CAN LAND THE PLANE NEXT TO THE FITBAW MATCH SO YOU CAN NIP IN FOR A BEER PAL. YOU OWE ME ONE FIRST:p

GOOD LUCK PADDY:thumbsup:

soapy© Jun 12th 2009 3:17 am

Originally Posted by Bernieboy (Post 7657389)

THE SIZE OF YOUR ARSE?:p