Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

HELP this waiting thing is making me fat!!!!

HELP this waiting thing is making me fat!!!!

Old Jan 27th 2008, 9:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HELP this waiting thing is making me fat!!!!

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Glad you are feeling so much more positive Claire & what a lovely text from your mum!
Did you burn off any extra calories last night?
The stress of the actual move will probably make you lose some lbs!!! Also when you get here it is too bleedin' hot to eat and the chocolate leaves a lot to be desired! Which can only be positive

Mind you there are donut shops, bakeries and take aways everywhere

Hi Sal, nice to be online at the same time as you for a change! Am sitting here working, first weekend and have already brought work home... Worse thing is it is someone elses work that I have to approve and I am not happy to approve it for work to start on site on Weds so I am writing it myself.

Lau x
Old Jan 27th 2008, 9:14 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Well.....lost 2lbs of xmas quality street/after eight mints/shortbread.....
dont actually feel any different clotheswise yet...

Pushed myself to do extra run yesterday and managed 4.2 miles..All my joints ached all night though......
Old Jan 27th 2008, 9:15 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Reedy
The stress of the actual move will probably make you lose some lbs!!! Also when you get here it is too bleedin' hot to eat and the chocolate leaves a lot to be desired! Which can only be positive

Mind you there are donut shops, bakeries and take aways everywhere

Hi Sal, nice to be online at the same time as you for a change! Am sitting here working, first weekend and have already brought work home... Worse thing is it is someone elses work that I have to approve and I am not happy to approve it for work to start on site on Weds so I am writing it myself.

Lau x
Hello!! Nice to "see" you!!
Old Jan 27th 2008, 9:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarab40
Hello!! Nice to "see" you!!
Hi back -

Surely there is less punishing more rewarding exercise you could do May as well get some pleasure at the same time

L x
Old Jan 27th 2008, 9:18 am
sarab40

Hi back -

Surely there is less punishing more rewarding exercise you could do May as well get some pleasure at the same time

L x
just need a man!!
Old Jan 27th 2008, 9:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

just need a man!!
There are substitutes you know!!!

Benefit being;

They never let you down,
You don't have to sweet talk them
It is a lot less messy
You can try as many as you want without having to worry about offending the other...

They get the thumbs up from me!!!

L x
Old Jan 27th 2008, 9:22 am
sarab40

There are substitutes you know!!!

Benefit being;

They never let you down,
You don't have to sweet talk them
It is a lot less messy
You can try as many as you want without having to worry about offending the other...

They get the thumbs up from me!!!

L x
You have a point there!! LOL!
Old Jan 27th 2008, 9:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You have a point there!! LOL!
I always give out good advice - I'm an expert agony aunt!!! I just don't follow it myself
Old Jan 27th 2008, 11:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

I always give out good advice - I'm an expert agony aunt!!! I just don't follow it myself
Leading everyone astray again Lau?
Old Jan 27th 2008, 11:49 am
Where's my visa?

cascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant future

Well.....lost 2lbs of xmas quality street/after eight mints/shortbread.....
dont actually feel any different clotheswise yet...

Pushed myself to do extra run yesterday and managed 4.2 miles..All my joints ached all night though......
Well done you, 2 lbs is 2lbs keep going, it'll soon add up
Old Jan 27th 2008, 11:52 am
Where's my visa?

cascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant future

Guess what i had to buy yesterday.....a belt went shoping with the girls, bent over in next and my arse fell out they fell about laughingand i wanted a big hole to swallow me up fells good when i think about it now though
Old Jan 27th 2008, 6:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cascrew
Well done you, 2 lbs is 2lbs keep going, it'll soon add up
Well done!! 2lbs off is two times better than 2lbs on!!

Originally Posted by cascrew
Guess what i had to buy yesterday.....a belt went shoping with the girls, bent over in next and my arse fell out they fell about laughingand i wanted a big hole to swallow me up fells good when i think about it now though
Yay! Well done.

My trousers are looser - but not that loose. Today I went to the Wales meet and had fish cake and salad rather than something and chips. Shame I had a pint of lager...
Old Jan 29th 2008, 5:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

OK, so will somebody tell me what to have for lunch. i am right out of ideas for a lo cal, lo fat but FILLING lunch. I am sick of being so hungry that I feel like passing out at 4pm. (Had to sit down with my head between my knees this afternoon.)

I had been doing lots of physical activity - but this shouldn't happen right?

I normally have a sandwich but have been having something like a salad and a ryvita instead.

So ideas for lunches with no more than 200 cals - no meat - but I do eat fish....

(I'm having 200 cals for bfast, 200 for lunch and 600 - 800 for dinner.)
Old Jan 29th 2008, 7:16 pm
Where's my visa?

Asda have some Knorr tuna pasta pots on 2 for £2 mediteranian tomato, french and something else less than 200 cals and 2% fat, i cope with one for tea
Old Jan 29th 2008, 7:18 pm
Where's my visa?

Originally Posted by Fly Away
OK, so will somebody tell me what to have for lunch. i am right out of ideas for a lo cal, lo fat but FILLING lunch. I am sick of being so hungry that I feel like passing out at 4pm. (Had to sit down with my head between my knees this afternoon.)

I had been doing lots of physical activity - but this shouldn't happen right?

I normally have a sandwich but have been having something like a salad and a ryvita instead.

So ideas for lunches with no more than 200 cals - no meat - but I do eat fish....

(I'm having 200 cals for bfast, 200 for lunch and 600 - 800 for dinner.)
Hey Hun why not try 200 breakfast, 300 lunch, 500-600 for dinner and then 2 pieces of fruit when your staaaarving, remember every time you eat you kick start your metabolism

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.