Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

HELP this waiting thing is making me fat!!!!

HELP this waiting thing is making me fat!!!!

Old Jan 23rd 2008, 7:31 pm
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: HELP this waiting thing is making me fat!!!!

Rosemary Conleys book came back out of the back of the cupboard today...thats it...time to get a grip!!
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 7:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

gazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nice

Originally Posted by Fly Away
LOL. You look stunning Claire!
Thank you Fly but dont feel it right now! We seriously need to hear something soon its all getting a bit tense here as our meds and police checks were front loaded from sept'07 as visa's were being granted in 3 weeks at first!!!
Well done sara for getting back on the wagon, i've kinda fallen off but i'm being dragged along by my wagon been trying to use all the food we have left in the house before doing another big shop as trying to save money, which doesnt always mean being good! But at least i'm cooking again instead of take outs, why does dieting cost so much!!!
Hope everyones doing ok, seems alot going on with birthdays and operations.
Not posted for a few days feeling abit but have been watching over you all and you do make me feel better
Anyone catch wanted down under today it made me thinking that could be us soon missing family, but we deserve a LIFE!!
Lots of love Claire.x
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 7:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gazclaire
Thank you Fly but dont feel it right now! We seriously need to hear something soon its all getting a bit tense here as our meds and police checks were front loaded from sept'07 as visa's were being granted in 3 weeks at first!!!
Well done sara for getting back on the wagon, i've kinda fallen off but i'm being dragged along by my wagon been trying to use all the food we have left in the house before doing another big shop as trying to save money, which doesnt always mean being good! But at least i'm cooking again instead of take outs, why does dieting cost so much!!!
Not posted for a few days feeling abit but have been watching over you all and you do make me feel better
Anyone catch wanted down under today it made me thinking that could be us soon missing family, but we deserve a LIFE!!
Lots of love Claire.x
I know what you mean - I feel like a lump too.

Hopefully you will hear very soon - it's the not knowing that's the killer. If they said, we will tell you on Feb 23rd, you'd say, Ok then and do other stuff. As it is, you're checking and checking to see if anything has changed.

I fell off the wagon too. Although I'm not snacking or boozing, but the meals I'm eating aren't great.

My life is so complicated and stressful sometimes that I feel bleugh sometimes too. I know that Oz isn't going to be perfect, but often the only thing which keeps me going is the thought of moving out there.

I watched WDU too - the woman who was on todays show posted on the WDU thread and said she was feeling much less homesick now. So try not to worry.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 8:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

gazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nice

Thanks huni,
To top the day off my computer needs to turn off to do an auto fix as its not running properly, so will speek later.
Bye.xxx
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 8:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gazclaire
Lots of love Claire.x

Try not to get too bogged down with it all Claire. We are all here any time that you need a cheering word or some support
K sent!
Old Jan 24th 2008, 12:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks y'all
Old Jan 25th 2008, 7:12 pm
Where's my visa?

cascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sarab40
Rosemary Conleys book came back out of the back of the cupboard today...thats it...time to get a grip!!
Rosemary's lost me 6lbs in 2 weeks, we're loving Rosemary
Old Jan 25th 2008, 7:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cascrew
Rosemary's lost me 6lbs in 2 weeks, we're loving Rosemary
Fantastic!!! Well done.

I have my meds in 3 weeks, so I need to drop 3 stone - do you think Rosemary can help??
Old Jan 25th 2008, 8:16 pm
Where's my visa?

cascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant future

maybe a little, lose some when you've had your meds, and do whats good for you, i got thrown out of slimming world 'cos i only lost 1lb in 13 weeks aarently i was bad for statistics
Old Jan 25th 2008, 8:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

maybe a little, lose some when you've had your meds, and do whats good for you, i got thrown out of slimming world 'cos i only lost 1lb in 13 weeks aarently i was bad for statistics
Oh you bad girl! Did you follow their diet? It shows that they are in it to make money not to help you.

I shall be really good for 3 weeks as you always lose more at the start of a diet anyway. I won't be eating anything sweet or drinking coffee or alcohol for 2 weeks anyway. To avoid misleading results. Although it is my birthday next week.
Old Jan 25th 2008, 8:31 pm
Where's my visa?

They said, eat as much of the food for green days as you want so i did i may have taken it too literally, it's my aspergers
Old Jan 25th 2008, 8:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

They said, eat as much of the food for green days as you want so i did i may have taken it too literally, it's my aspergers
PMSL. Sounds like mykind of diet.
Old Jan 25th 2008, 8:49 pm
Where's my visa?

I'm gonna be especially good this week, go on hols 2 weeks today and need to lose 5lbs before then. One of the guys from work who's coming skiing reakons i'll spend all week in 1 sot 'cos a soon as i hit soft snow he reakons i'll sink:curse:
Old Jan 25th 2008, 8:50 pm
Where's my visa?

God i'm having some serious trouble with my p tonight
Old Jan 25th 2008, 8:51 pm
Where's my visa?

How's Claire today? has anyone spotted her anywhere? Hope your feeling better

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.