Help needed !!!!!

Old Jan 25th 2014, 2:45 am
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of
Default Help needed !!!!!

Hi everyone...
I am messaging with the hope that there is someone from the forum that will be able to help.
We have a beautiful daughter who has a comfort blanket. Problem is..... It came from the UK and apparently is now retired ... It is made by a brand called "Jelly Kitten" and it is called the "Maypole Puppy"

There is other maypole designs ie, the pony and giraffee.... unfortunately these do not help. The puppy has a hard nose with a velour feel... I have tried to sew a button onto the pony but it is not the same type of nose.....

Is there anyone out there that would possibly have a pink one that they no longer use or does anyone know of anywhere in the UK that may still sell them.... My daughter is extrememly attached to this and I am worried in case it ever got lost.

Please help if possible

Nadine
Attached Thumbnails Help needed !!!!!-img_0642.jpg   Help needed !!!!!-img_0644.jpg   Help needed !!!!!-img_0596.jpg  
Old Jan 25th 2014, 3:14 am

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help needed !!!!!

Originally Posted by aus2be
My daughter is extrememly attached to this and I am worried in case it ever got lost.

Please help if possible

Nadine
A blanket that might get lost!!!!

Sorry, but do her a favour and if IF it gets lost, let her go without I'm sure she'll get over it and have an understanding in later life that you don't always get everything you want all the time.
Old Jan 25th 2014, 3:27 am
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Kelli28
A blanket that might get lost!!!!

Sorry, but do her a favour and if IF it gets lost, let her go without I'm sure she'll get over it and have an understanding in later life that you don't always get everything you want all the time.
Cheers Kellie for the help and advice..... I am her mother and will do what I think is best for her. You have no idea of my daughters start in life and unfortunatly I will let her have a comfort until she gives it up herself.
If you have no advice on this particular question then please dont comment .
Old Jan 25th 2014, 3:41 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers Kellie for the help and advice..... I am her mother and will do what I think is best for her. You have no idea of my daughters start in life and unfortunatly I will let her have a comfort until she gives it up herself.
Sorry if you didn't like the advice, but remember that anyone can post as long as they stay within site rules.

Why don't you try swapping blankets occasionally now while you still have the particular favourite, maybe along the lines of 'puppy is for indoors' and whatever else is for outdoors than they'll be no risk of the bedtime favourite being lost.
Old Jan 25th 2014, 5:35 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone...
I am messaging with the hope that there is someone from the forum that will be able to help.
We have a beautiful daughter who has a comfort blanket. Problem is..... It came from the UK and apparently is now retired ... It is made by a brand called "Jelly Kitten" and it is called the "Maypole Puppy"

There is other maypole designs ie, the pony and giraffee.... unfortunately these do not help. The puppy has a hard nose with a velour feel... I have tried to sew a button onto the pony but it is not the same type of nose.....

Is there anyone out there that would possibly have a pink one that they no longer use or does anyone know of anywhere in the UK that may still sell them.... My daughter is extrememly attached to this and I am worried in case it ever got lost.

Please help if possible

Nadine
Have you tried UK ebay, keep checking every so often and you might be lucky
Old Jan 25th 2014, 7:55 am

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Great, but did it really deserve the thread title you gave??
Old Jan 25th 2014, 9:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Hebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry but this poster was asking people where she could find a particular item not people's opinion on the use of a comfort blanket and it's possible replacement if lost.

I can't help you with your quest but hope you find a replacement if it is ever needed.
Old Jan 25th 2014, 8:59 pm
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

I'd go with eBay UK. I managed to get a replacement cuddly for one that got lost at Longleat.
Old Jan 27th 2014, 2:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

I feel your pain aus2be... Kevin had an otter that was irreplaceable... it went everywhere with her.... ...

Good luck with your search... its a wise move to have a twin in reserve "just in case"
Old Jan 27th 2014, 4:01 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone...

Please help if possible

Nadine
If you can't find one on eBay maybe try contacting the manufacturer. They may be able to source one for you.
Old Jan 27th 2014, 4:25 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007
I feel your pain aus2be... Kevin had an otter that was irreplaceable... it went everywhere with her.... ...

Good luck with your search... its a wise move to have a twin in reserve "just in case"
Take this one stage further - my niece's little puppy has a favourite fox, won't go to sleep at night without it. I bought the original, and I have now bought a 'reserve fox' in case the original gets lost! It may be daft, but it saves the angst and the sleepless nights caused by a restless child or puppy
Old Jan 27th 2014, 12:06 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007

It's a tough one Eddie. I never gave my kids stuff like this for this very reason. I didn't want to have the arguments with a 5 year old about why they couldn't take blankie to school.
Old Jan 27th 2014, 12:14 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

I still sleep under my grandfathers first world war trench coat,the one he died in,the bloodstains no longer bother me,can't sleep without it,best German coat ever made
Old Jan 27th 2014, 12:43 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
I still sleep under my grandfathers first world war trench coat,the one he died in,the bloodstains no longer bother me,can't sleep without it,best German coat ever made
I love your little stories, always sleep well after hearing one
Old Jan 27th 2014, 12:48 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I love your little stories, always sleep well after hearing one
Danke.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.