Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

HELP!!!!! England V Trinidad

Wikiposts

HELP!!!!! England V Trinidad

Old Jun 15th 2006, 9:14 pm
Banned

Wife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HELP!!!!! England V Trinidad

Same thing every world cup. England will not do this or not do that but you have got to be in it to win it.

Where are the Taffs the Jocks and Paddys?
Old Jun 15th 2006, 9:19 pm
Alive and boinging!

bal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to all
Default Re: HELP!!!!! England V Trinidad

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Lol, I pissed myself laughing when I saw that last night, it was bloody hilarious, should be on "funniest home videos" Like a Giraffe on heat.
Careful, my physique (and my ball control) is pretty similar to 'Pistol Pete's'. I guess with five nippers I must have been on heat at one time too!