Wikiposts

hello to everyone!

Old Feb 14th 2007, 11:33 pm
a bit nearer

darendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nice
Default hello to everyone!

Been viewing for a few months now.
Time to join up and say hello. Everyone is right, this site is really quite addictive. Hopefully moving to nsw sometime next year with my wife as main visa (hairdresser), but because she's been unable to work for a while (no-one to help with the children, so she has had to stay at home ) she has to work at least 20 hours a week for a year before we can even apply for the visa.
Started off convinced we needed a holiday in nsw first, but now feel i should just go for it. The kids slowly coming round to the idea,i myself can't wait ,but although i have owned a reasonably successful business they won;t look at me her uncle from near newcastle is coming over in october so i'll give him a good quizzing over a guinness or two.
Old Feb 14th 2007, 11:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: hello to everyone!

Hi yeah addictive about sums it up. Welcome and good luck with the process.

Donna & Neil
Old Feb 15th 2007, 12:14 am
In Aus and loving it!

VikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,

We are off the the Sunshine Coast in August (hopefully!) and we have not been there before either, there a lots of us on here who are doing the same thing. Probably not the ideal way to do it but worth the risk I say!!

Welcome to the site and good luck with everything.

Vikki
Old Feb 15th 2007, 2:13 am
Forum Regular

Malcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to all

Hi to you both. We thought about just emigrating without a visit and everyone thought we must be mad, but such a high percentage do. I must admit after the amount of money our reccie next month is costing i wish we had done just that. All the best.
Old Feb 15th 2007, 2:27 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum. And good luck with the plans
Old Feb 15th 2007, 2:44 am
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Hello and welcome, as you have probably gathered there are loads of us doing the same. All the very best to you and your family and good luck for the future.
Old Feb 15th 2007, 2:57 am
BE Forum Addict

samnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by darendon
Been viewing for a few months now.
Time to join up and say hello. Everyone is right, this site is really quite addictive. Hopefully moving to nsw sometime next year with my wife as main visa (hairdresser), but because she's been unable to work for a while (no-one to help with the children, so she has had to stay at home ) she has to work at least 20 hours a week for a year before we can even apply for the visa.
Started off convinced we needed a holiday in nsw first, but now feel i should just go for it. The kids slowly coming round to the idea,i myself can't wait ,but although i have owned a reasonably successful business they won;t look at me her uncle from near newcastle is coming over in october so i'll give him a good quizzing over a guinness or two.
Hey welcome to BE, be ready for a messy house, no dinner on the table, washing still in the laundry basket and sometimes dare I say it, being late on the school run. Addictive deffinately
Sam xxx
Old Feb 15th 2007, 3:44 am
Essex to Oz

Niccizoy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi!

We are doing the same so hope to share all the goings on with you!

Nicci
Old Feb 15th 2007, 7:53 am
chippy

premkit is a jewel in the roughpremkit is a jewel in the roughpremkit is a jewel in the roughpremkit is a jewel in the roughpremkit is a jewel in the rough

hi darendon,
you mentioned near newcastle, we just got back from there three weeks ago. where are you hoping to stay? we are going to redhead near newcastle.
Old Feb 15th 2007, 9:12 am
a bit nearer

darendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nice

haven't pinned it down too accurately, but there are so many nice areas around lake macquarie, not to far from the ocean either.
redhead looks nice so does kotara,caves beach,warners bay,eleebana to mention a few.
i;ve been busy on realestate.com!!!