Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

hello, another thread

hello, another thread

Old Jan 26th 2006, 9:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hello, another thread

Originally Posted by Margaret2
But completely off the subject, have you noticed the euro lottery has rolled over a few times, we've got 85 tickets on throught work, wendy what do you think the odds are

About a ziilion to one mate

Not really good at working out the odds, but I can tell you how much you've won - if you win that is
Old Jan 26th 2006, 9:26 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
blimey....even my 'puter is slow tonight....

Hello everyone! Hubby has let me down tonight. I sent him to Sainsburys for a bottle of wine....

....and he came back all excited with a NEW wine!

....turns out to be a bottle of bloody spritzer!! only 5% alcohol

I will make sure I get another lotto ticket for tomorrow night then!

The bastard

Everybody at work is saying what would you do if you won, we really are relying on it to get us out of there, surely the odds are a little higher Wendy, lol
Old Jan 26th 2006, 9:28 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

The bastard

Everybody at work is saying what would you do if you won, we really are relying on it to get us out of there, surely the odds are a little higher Wendy, lol
Just think if you won all that money, you could buy most of Oz and be our new Queen!
Old Jan 26th 2006, 9:29 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Sorry, girls, am being a party pooper tonight, am off too bed , keeping all my energy for the scottish lassies day oot, will take lots of photos for here, wish you could all make it .

night, night
Old Jan 26th 2006, 9:30 pm

Just think if you won all that money, you could buy most of Oz and be our new Queen!
PMSL , do you really think so
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

blimey....even my 'puter is slow tonight....
Mine too, must be the site.
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, girls, am being a party pooper tonight, am off too bed , keeping all my energy for the scottish lassies day oot, will take lots of photos for here, wish you could all make it .

night, night
nite margaret sleep well!
Old Jan 26th 2006, 9:31 pm

Originally Posted by WendyC
Mine too, must be the site.

Mine too, whatever a putter is, think it must be the site, night all
Old Jan 26th 2006, 9:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Mine too, whatever a putter is, think it must be the site, night all

Night
Old Jan 26th 2006, 9:35 pm
Living the Dream!

You staying up Wendy?
Old Jan 26th 2006, 9:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You staying up Wendy?

Yes for a while. Was just having a nosy around looking for a joke or something
Old Jan 26th 2006, 9:54 pm
Living the Dream!

Originally Posted by WendyC
Yes for a while. Was just having a nosy around looking for a joke or something
Suzys doing jokes on Big brother thread....come on over!
Old Jan 26th 2006, 10:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Suzys doing jokes on Big brother thread....come on over!

I know, I've just looked.
Old Jan 27th 2006, 8:36 am

Morning
Old Jan 27th 2006, 8:39 am
Living the Dream!

Morning margaret. you off work today?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.