Wikiposts

Hello

Old Oct 21st 2007, 10:36 pm
If all else fails...smile

smiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hello

Hi Gang....my sporadic visits are getting few and far between.....hoping that I can get here bit more regularly now!! Had bit of a busy time!

How are we all and whats everyone up to? Any goss, news??????

Sorting paperwork out for TRA this week, so that will be fun! Hoping to get off to our agent in next couple of days.

Not enjoying this cold spell!! I was born to be warm, so really don't like!

Anyway...just wanted to pop in!

Ems x
Old Oct 21st 2007, 10:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello

Welcome back!
Don't think you have missed much, other than rugby controversy & major discussions about the post-Sept visas being granted!
What has been keeping you away? Nothing bad I hope!
Old Oct 21st 2007, 10:55 pm
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

hellloo

hows you?

we're still here, fighting our b.e addiction!!
Old Oct 21st 2007, 10:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by penky
hellloo

hows you?

we're still here, fighting our b.e addiction!!
Yep! I didn't manage to stay away for long just then!!
Old Oct 21st 2007, 11:54 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

hello Ems
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 1:30 am

smiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello hello hello.....just when i think I am getting comfy on here and the family come round!!

Its been so manic lately, with work and college and courses and football.....my life has been taken over!

Anyway hopefully, I can catch up with you all this week.

Now then the rugby....my OH bless him, was gutted on Saturday....he was gutted when Australia went out, (he lived there for 15 years) so decided on Saturday to tell the kids and me that he wanted us to know he would be supporting England ....... oh well!!

As for the footie! Well what can I say, except for that don't think we will qualify unless they pick my littleun to play for them! Now theres a thought! LOL!

And then my real passion.....the motor racing! First race I have seen properly since Melbourne and must admit I was disappointed.....love Mclaren....LOVE DC...will support Hamilton.....dislike Ferrari!! There I have said it! he he he

Ems x
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 3:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by smiling4
Hello hello hello.....just when i think I am getting comfy on here and the family come round!!

Its been so manic lately, with work and college and courses and football.....my life has been taken over!

Anyway hopefully, I can catch up with you all this week.

Now then the rugby....my OH bless him, was gutted on Saturday....he was gutted when Australia went out, (he lived there for 15 years) so decided on Saturday to tell the kids and me that he wanted us to know he would be supporting England ....... oh well!!

As for the footie! Well what can I say, except for that don't think we will qualify unless they pick my littleun to play for them! Now theres a thought! LOL!

And then my real passion.....the motor racing! First race I have seen properly since Melbourne and must admit I was disappointed.....love Mclaren....LOVE DC...will support Hamilton.....dislike Ferrari!! There I have said it! he he he

Ems x
Si it was your OH who jinxed the team on Saturday then
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 3:42 am

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Si it was your OH who jinxed the team on Saturday then
that was my thought entirely!!! Didn;t like to tell him though....just know he didn't want SA to win!

sorry!!!
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 3:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by smiling4
that was my thought entirely!!! Didn;t like to tell him though....just know he didn't want SA to win!

sorry!!!
It's only a game after all!