Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

'Heartbroken' At 'Low' Offer to Chatswood Inherited House

'Heartbroken' At 'Low' Offer to Chatswood Inherited House

Old Nov 15th 2018, 9:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 'Heartbroken' At 'Low' Offer to Chatswood Inherited House

Originally Posted by Beoz
Another contradiction.
I had a feeling you'd pick up on that reason why I added it, of course. Contradiction no. The population of Carlton is far less diverse than three and more decades back, when Italians, students, arty types, alternatives and other tribes inhabited the area.
I think you just clutch at straws attempting to gain a tiny bit of traction at the slightest opportunity, but fall flat every time. Shame. Keep trying.
Old Nov 16th 2018, 12:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by the troubadour
I had a feeling you'd pick up on that reason why I added it, of course. Contradiction no. The population of Carlton is far less diverse than three and more decades back, when Italians, students, arty types, alternatives and other tribes inhabited the area.
I think you just clutch at straws attempting to gain a tiny bit of traction at the slightest opportunity, but fall flat every time. Shame. Keep trying.
Carlton - you pick that. Already told you I don't know it well.

Do you know Walworth? Bondi? Brixton?

You are on a hiding to nothing if you try to defend any of those places.
Old Nov 16th 2018, 6:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute

Carlton - you pick that. Already told you I don't know it well.

Do you know Walworth? Bondi? Brixton?

You are on a hiding to nothing if you try to defend any of those places.
Me hiding? Your a comical bunny at times, without meaning to be, which is a sort of success, in itself, I suppose. Obviously you have long been exhausted of oxygen , something akin to a fish out water, gasping its last breaths. Best stay clear of Brixton. Don't provoke grief for yourself. No shame, feeling more at home in anti septic, sterile places, with much everybody behaving the same, shallow shelf. Besides being a bit tedious, but fine by me.
Old Nov 16th 2018, 7:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Me hiding? Your a comical bunny at times, without meaning to be, which is a sort of success, in itself, I suppose. Obviously you have long been exhausted of oxygen , something akin to a fish out water, gasping its last breaths. Best stay clear of Brixton. Don't provoke grief for yourself. No shame, feeling more at home in anti septic, sterile places, with much everybody behaving the same, shallow shelf. Besides being a bit tedious, but fine by me.
Good to see you can't debate any of those places. Time is up.
Old Nov 16th 2018, 7:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

debate? Now there's a laugh. You were flogged out of contention with regards Brixton. Know nothing about Carlton. Never heard of San Frisco Notting Hill rings no bells. No debate, purely rhetoric. Bit like all other 'debates' from turbo population growth (now that one came to a grinding halt) You won't attempt to take me on with regards to the destructive qualities of neoliberal politics (Liberal Party) I can understand retreating to lick wounds, but really attempting to reignite an argument so convincingly hammered on by bringing up Wellstead. Beggars belief.
Old Nov 16th 2018, 8:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

debate? Now there's a laugh. You were flogged out of contention with regards Brixton. Know nothing about Carlton. Never heard of San Frisco Notting Hill rings no bells. No debate, purely rhetoric. Bit like all other 'debates' from turbo population growth (now that one came to a grinding halt) You won't attempt to take me on with regards to the destructive qualities of neoliberal politics (Liberal Party) I can understand retreating to lick wounds, but really attempting to reignite an argument so convincingly hammered on by bringing up Wellstead. Beggars belief.
Its Walworth. Do try harder.
Old Nov 18th 2018, 5:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Its Walworth. Do try harder.
I expect something more like Walmington on Sea, would be more in your line. Walworth and The Elephant will be all to scary with one with such disposition.
Old Nov 18th 2018, 5:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I expect something more like Walmington on Sea, would be more in your line. Walworth and The Elephant will be all to scary with one with such disposition.
Is that the best you can do? You know I am right so you go for a really poor attempt at an insult. Shame on you.
Old Nov 18th 2018, 6:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Is that the best you can do? You know I am right so you go for a really poor attempt at an insult. Shame on you.
Not even half throttle. But don't stumble around in the dark. London can be a scary place. When you get to Welmington on Sea, just find a fellow called Pikey. He'll see you alright and come to no harm.
Old Nov 18th 2018, 8:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Not even half throttle. But don't stumble around in the dark. London can be a scary place. When you get to Welmington on Sea, just find a fellow called Pikey. He'll see you alright and come to no harm.
I'm not the one living in Perth with all the other FIFO bogans. Good luck with that. You talk a good game but bogan is all you have. Nothing wrong with that of course, but the game you talk is totally opposite.
Old Nov 18th 2018, 9:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm not the one living in Perth with all the other FIFO bogans. Good luck with that. You talk a good game but bogan is all you have. Nothing wrong with that of course, but the game you talk is totally opposite.
You are falling over your feet again. Must be the blurred vision that plays such a negative influence in your life. So what is it about you and Walworth? Do you expect me to be able fill in your gaps, by giving you a hands on account of every locality in London? I already said it would scare you. Too much London grit to satisfy your sensibilities. I have been to the market there once or twice, and The Elephant a number of times, more passing through, but never lived nor found the area aesthetically pleasing. I know billions of developers money has been unleashed on the area , which would win your approval, creating social dislocation with folk being moved out of the area to out of London locations. No doubt, considerable corruption , with the desired end result vision being, another sanitised, locality bringing in a fortune to the developers, ensuring wage earners are increasingly unable to afford prices in the area, with considerable disruption during the cleansing process, in the way of crime and anti social behaviour.

Perth, obviously your sort of town. Never mind scary London. The suburban ideal would still avail itself, but don't wait too long with the imploding Sydney bubble and changing Perth circumstances, you will be aware of.
Old Nov 18th 2018, 10:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Scared of FIFO Bogans as well? Hard to please. The Brixton Hood strikes terror in your heart, slow moving Perth shudders down the spine. I guess Sydney bubble only obvious refuge under the circumstances. So glad not in your shoes.
Old Nov 19th 2018, 2:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

But then again, if you had ant real, serious interest, in debating, the results of 'gentrification' within the borough of Southwick, you wouldn't need to look beyond Empire Square, as a classic example of the anonymity and sterility created .
Old Dec 12th 2018, 3:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Keeping on topic here and not over there, you wrote over there.

Thing being people are not spending so much due to economy and falling house prices and killer rates. This is hardly confined to Leederville. Perth City and Subiaco in similar boat.

Isn't that funny. Your wish to get on the property ladder has come true yet it has killed your Leederville.

If it continues it might just kill a few other things.

From a Royal Commision about charging the dead to an all out assault on lending, has not only prevented people from loaning money but prevented people from selling.

Whoops.

Can't win either way right? The prices are where you want them but you can't borrow money.
Old Dec 12th 2018, 9:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Keeping on topic here and not over there, you wrote over there.

Thing being people are not spending so much due to economy and falling house prices and killer rates. This is hardly confined to Leederville. Perth City and Subiaco in similar boat.

Isn't that funny. Your wish to get on the property ladder has come true yet it has killed your Leederville.

If it continues it might just kill a few other things.

From a Royal Commision about charging the dead to an all out assault on lending, has not only prevented people from loaning money but prevented people from selling.

Whoops.

Can't win either way right? The prices are where you want them but you can't borrow money.
Your playing your 'silly buggers' game again. If you want to debate fine. Lets see a 50% amendment to housing prices will indeed restore affordability, as well as giving a not undeserved clout to those of parasitic inclinations and speculators. Me. I'm willing to take a hit in the name of sanity, without further ado. Bring it on. It'll improve the economy, with money not all tied up in over inflated housing.
Money shouldn't be easy to borrow. Just a disaster waiting to happen. Very clear for years, the skulduggery OZ lending institutions were up to. Anyway I don't do ladders of any sort. Just pay attention to when 'the man' removes yours while still on the roof. Long decent down without appropriate tools.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.