health kick

Old Nov 25th 2016, 6:51 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: health kick

Originally Posted by Tr1boy
Good man.
The second one was taken just over a month ago, the first one about 5 months. Back off holiday and working away is done for the year, managed to lose a kilo inspite of it all, time to go hard for a couple of months Excuse the odd socks, I go to the 6am sessions, and get dressed in the dark haha
Attached Thumbnails health kick-picture1.jpg  
Old Jan 12th 2017, 9:25 am
Forum Regular

smudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant future

Wow can't believe it's been nearly 5 months since i started this thread, a lot of water flown under the bridge since.

Anyway quick update for anyone thats interested as it is that time of year , my new lifestyle change has far exceeded any expectations i could of dreamed of at the time of writing.

In total i have lost over double the original target i had set myself, i now weigh in at perfect weight for my height (something i never dreamed i could achieve). I've gone from a double xl to a size medium and can run 10k in under an hour, at start i couldn't run 200 yards without breaking into a sweat and having the shakes.

With all the above has come confidence and a far more positive outlook on life and what lays ahead. A bit of over indulgence at Christmas as i went back to blighty for a month to see family has been a slight setback (we have to enjoy ourselves right) but having arrived back 4 days ago and got straight back onto my nutritional cleansing, i'll be back to pre christmas shape by the end of next week.

New year and new goals have been set, toning up, lean muscle gain and maybe getting a 6 pack which doesn't involve a bottle shop could (i did say could) be on the cards

Some great advice on this thread also has had a massive impact on me achieving my goals so i'd like to thank each and every one of you for that.

As L Hunt once said, The groundwork of all happiness is good health. Happy new year
Old Jan 12th 2017, 9:32 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

That's a brilliant achievement, well done.