Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

He gets his brains from me!!

He gets his brains from me!!

Old Jul 23rd 2008, 1:32 am
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold
Default He gets his brains from me!!

Just wanted to 'big up' my little man here!!

My son's 14 and sat the international competitiion and assessment tests in science here recently...

He had his results yesterday and he is in ...

THE TOP 1%

for all Queensland!!!

I am so proud of him I want to shout it from the rooftops...
This is the next best thing!!

Old Jul 23rd 2008, 1:44 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: He gets his brains from me!!

Congratulations to your son - you must be proud parents.
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 1:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Mipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud of

Congratulations
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 4:51 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

wow that is great you must be very proud
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 4:54 am
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

As punch!!

The two of them have done so well in settling in a new school, making new friends, doing a completely different type of work to back at home you would not believe!!

This just reminds me why we made this move....
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 12:15 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WelshSarah
Just wanted to 'big up' my little man here!!

My son's 14 and sat the international competitiion and assessment tests in science here recently...

He had his results yesterday and he is in ...

THE TOP 1%

for all Queensland!!!

I am so proud of him I want to shout it from the rooftops...
This is the next best thing!!

BRILLIANT!!

Well Done, little man C x
Old Jul 24th 2008, 4:13 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure at 14 he's delighted his mother is calling him 'her little man' on a public forum

Many congrats to him though. Oh and to you as well
Old Jul 24th 2008, 9:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I'm sure at 14 he's delighted his mother is calling him 'her little man' on a public forum

Many congrats to him though. Oh and to you as well

Hes 15 this Tuesday... that makes it worse right!!
Old Jul 24th 2008, 10:21 am
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of

I was just thinking about you!! Fab news...Well Done

Jerad was talking to a guy who lives by you... (did live by you !!) the other day and he was saying that the people 'next door' have emigrated to Oz and so on ...it took a while but he twigged eventually and realised who he was talking about!!... I meant to have a nose to see if you were posting on here last week !! but here you are today....sounding as enthusiastic as ever ..which is so good to hear. We will get there soon

Keep on enjoying your new life!!!

Zoe xx
Old Jul 24th 2008, 11:30 am
OH is STILL undecided grr

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats hun you must be soo proud...its a reflection on you as a parent too